Chapter 24 - Kiss

🔞 NSFW AHEAD 🔞
Because it's a holiday and I know a lot of you guys love the NSFW content with Miss. Lady~

Hope you enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------

Next thing you know, you hear Lady's muffled voice

You remember arguing with Mother Miranda, but...you don't remember what was said...

Heisenberg grabbed you by the throat too...in some factory, it seemed.

But Angie. Angie went to some salesman.

Were these all memories…?

"How dare you-!" You heard Lady's harsh voice before tuning out again.

When your eyes opened partially, you feel massaging...you are in Lady's room...

"Donna..." You slurred softly as hands moved to your face, massaging your cheeks.

"Rest." Alcina said softly.

"No, no…!" You whined "Donna! Angie! I got to tell her!"

Fighting your way out of Alcina's hands, you notice how slow your movements are. What did she give you?

"I said 'rest'!" Alcina snapped, pinning you down against the bed as you pant. Your heart was on fire..., you felt shaky, a throbbing pain-

Suddenly, you yelled loudly in pain, feeling your gums sear as your fangs come out.

"I need water. Now." Alcina demanded a maid.

Visions passed through your mind so quickly, you couldn't make any of them out. These had to be memories, right?

You felt nauseous, weak, tired, scared even, as Alcina massaged your face still.

"Lily? My maids our bringing you water and food, okay? This feeling will end, I'm sure-"

Her sentence was finished with a shout of pain, but you were too focused on the easing pain in your body.

Fangs deep, you drink what blood comes out of Alcina's hand before she forces her hand away.

"These hands are not made for biting, young lady!" She scolded as you blinked, still dazed and feeling awful as she hesitated.

"Oh, dearest! Silly me, that's right. My blood heals you...come now. I seemed to have forgotten about Mother Miranda's mutation on you, and it's side effects." She smiled as you groaned when she easily picked you up...hugging you to her body?

You rest your head on her shoulder as you took a deep breath.

You could smell her blood.

You felt your fangs long for the sensation of piercing her neck, to have her warm blood fill your mouth.

And that's exactly. What you did.

Biting down, you happily enjoy the taste of your lover as...oh, did she just moan?

You sucked harder as you soon gripped her, your...claws digging in her flesh as she chuckled.

"My, my, please do continue...there's more blood for you than that, Baby~" She purred as you blushed hard, feeling better by the second.

You felt her grip your sides as she definitely enjoyed herself to this sensation, you slowly pulling out your fangs and kissing the spot where you wounded her.

"Oh, done already? What a tease. You got mommy all worked up for nothing." She purred as you looked at her, coming to your senses.

"Wait? Didn't you just say I have to call you Lady again because I left the castle for one night?" You clarified.