Chapter 34 - Personality

Wow! It has almost been a month since my last chapter! Little update! A lot is currently on my schedule but I am truly not complaining because I am so happy. I am so very happy that it is amazing.

Positivity is my philosophy, always has been, although, I truly feel I am living it now.

Thank you all for the check ins, private messages, understanding, and overall support with this story and, honestly, my personal life. I love all of you. And I deeply hope you all understand how important each and everyone of you are. How loved you all are. And how kind you all are. And if you do not feel those things? Know that, to me? You are. You all are amazing, please remember that. I wish nothing but the best in all of your lives 💛🌻🫂 Bless.💛🌻🫂

Now! Back to the story! It feels amazing to be back! Enjoy!💛

---------------------------------------------

You find your lips connected to hers.

Hands roamed your body as your back was against the wall.

The same stray hands finding their way up loose and annoying clothing.

Soft moans escaped the lips of your lover as she dominated the kiss, as if trying to share the same breath you seem to lack currently.

"Alcina-" You tried to plea, your cheeks burning red.

"Quiet."

Stern. Very stern.

She was making a statement out of your body tonight and her power over it.

Losing your breath, you gasped as she moved to your neck, nibbling and sucking once she found that sweet spot.

The spot on your neck that made you go crazy anytime she kissed it.

You had to bite your lip harder than she bit yours moments prior, the moment this all began.

You can't make a noise. She told you to be quiet.

She won't repeat herself.

Your hands tangled her silky black hair, you are sure you will hear her complaining later.

Now? Was not that time.

"Such a naughty girl, mm?" She said in a silky pouting voice, the voice you loved to be teased by. "Just wants her Mommy's attention."

You tried to strangle a whimper down, although, part of it slipped.

How were you suppose to stay quiet? You were already cracking.

With her kisses making their way down your body, you knew you wouldn't stay quiet much longer.

"My ladies." A voice and knock Interrupted.

You've got to be kidding.

Although, it's as if Alcina didn't hear it.

She ignored it.

Her hands were filled with your breast as she groped hard, biting down on your collarbone before her tongue glided against your bare skin.

But before she could continue her salvaging, you heard screaming and crying.

Your daughters.

"Oh, for heaven's sake-!" Alcina quickly moved to the door and swung it open with ease as you fixed your shirt hastily, the poor maid seeming to almost cower.

"How hard is it to put my daughters to rest!? Are you all that incompetent!?" She snarled as you walked to her, placing your hand on Alcina's back.

The girls were suppose to be in bed by now. You wondered if they were healing from the mutation, perhaps that is why they are up.