Chapter 5 - Rest

You wake up dazed, feeling warm liquid cover your body.

As you open your eyes, you notice you are in a large bath as hands massage your shoulders.

"My Lady?" You groan a bit tiredly.

"Good morning, Maid. How are you feeling?" You hear her voice say back.

You groan again at this. Your head is swimming and throbbing, while your torso feels sore. Inside and out.

"Not good…" You mutter as she nods

"That's to be expected. You did just get out of surgery." She explains

"Surgery?" You ask

At this, she giggles softly, her nails grazing your skin as if, a warning.

"Of course. I couldn't pick just anyone to carry my daughters. As I said. You are very special to me. You are my anew." She states happily, pridefully even.

You blink.

That's all you can do.

You are carrying Lady's three daughters...? But how is that-?

Your thoughts are interrupted with the images of the four Lords. It is possible. Miranda did this to them. She could easily do this... and more to you.

The thought made you gulp and shiver a bit.

Back to the present, you can't help but sigh in pleasure as Lady's hands keep massaging....this might not be too bad?

Besides, you would downright be lying if you said you didn't find your Mistress attractive. You really would do anything for her.

But carry her children? Well, this isn't exactly the way you thought the fantasies in your head would play out.

What you do know is you love the attention you are getting, and you are "very special" to her.

You have been.

Could this be because you were always going to be the vessel? No, she treated you special before the acknowledgment of her daughter's possibly being brought back.

You are special to her.

And you will find out in what form.

You relax in her grip before you hear the water start draining, causing you to whine a bit as the warm water felt amazing on your stitches.

"Oh yes, I'm aware." You hear Lady chuckle, "I'm sure the water feels lovely, but we must try some food and water, along with sleep." She notes.

"You will sleep in my quarters for these upcoming months." She explains as she hands you a towel, but... also helps you dry off gently. Her hands are very gentle…

"No chores. Just rest." Oh. You could definitely get used to this, but this is just the beginning. Who knows how this will affect your body.

After some much-needed water, not so much food but rest, you wake up to the sun peaking through the curtains.

Lady's perfume swarmed the air as you happily took the scent in, feeling the weight beside you shift before strong arms pulled you to her.

You breathe softly as you couldn't be any more comfortable.

That is, until Lady sits up.

The calm expression on her face didn't reveal her rapid thoughts.

What am I doing? Cuddling a maid?

Well, she isn't just some maid. She is the maid with my daughters. Small thing didn't even put up a fight against Mother Miranda. Perhaps fear overtook them?

I have never seen a maid so relaxed around me or Mother Miranda, if given the chance to see her. This one truly is different.

And that is why I picked her. She will do tremendously. And soon? I will get my daughters back.

Then, the maid can go back to her everyday duties.

Although, whether she wanted to admit it or not, she didn't just see you as a maid.

You are something else. Something she would kill someone over. Nobody is to lay their hands on you.

But that's because you were her property, right? That's all you ever will be.

And deep down, she knew this was a lie. You were so much more.

But, to her, it's best you didn't know about her conflicting thoughts.

"Are you hungry yet?" She asks you as you slowly sit up yourself.

"A little bit." You admit softly to her as she nods and rings up a maid.

You are soon brought some light fruit...this was strange, being served to.

"Thank you." You smile as the maid leaves, Lady applying her makeup for the day as you slowly nibble on food.

"You will have my daughters sooner than the average human. Mother Miranda made my girls more special. More strong. They will not be normal human things." She says as you hesitate.

"How much more soon?" Now that you think about it, your stomach is already slightly bulging.

"Well, let me think." She says, staying quiet for a couple of minutes.

"I do believe Mother Miranda said around 3 months. Could be four though with triplets." She admits.

Are you having triplets!? You thought...well, you didn't really think. Suddenly, panic hits you.

"What do you mean they aren't humans?" You frown a bit.

"They are vampires. Sort of like their mother." She smirks at you through the mirror.

"Will... I die? Are they going to suck my blood?" You ask, and at this, she laughs. She always laughs at you.

"No, no. You must drink some blood to keep them healthy. That is all. Now, settle. You will upset the babies." She smirks still, standing up from her seat.

You nod and softly caress your bump. You are having her daughter's... you still can't believe it.

"If there is anything you may need, inform me, and I will have it done." She says, going to the door. "But for now? Rest."

You blush as she leaves, and you stare at your bowl of fruit. Rest. You haven't been told that for years. It sounds nice and much needed.

The only rest you've gotten was a night when you went to sleep. But that's the only time you've been told to rest. So you could work the next day.

You must rest now because, well, you are more important to Lady this way.

And it made you happy.