Reminder & Another Poll!

I set this here as a reminder as to where the story is currently! I noticed some of my supporters have gotten confused along the way, which is perfectly fine!! But here is a recap:

In this story, you gave birth to Alcina's daughters. Mother Miranda had given you a mutation, and this came with side effects. You have fangs and claws but only seem to know how to use them at critical times.

Drinking your blood, due to a side effect, will make anyone bend to your will. Mother Miranda noticed this and tried to kill you before your daughters, who had nursed on your blood, grew up and obeyed anything you set forth.

Alcina also drank your blood at one time. Due to this, she has that obsession with you and the side effects of your mutation work as the following:

Fangs, claws, premonitions, blacking out, blood drinking.

Whoever drinks your blood will become obsessed over you, and healed if injured, they would also kill for you. But likewise?

If you drink the blood of someone who drank your blood? You will heal through them and become obsessed over them as well.

A blood bond.

Now!! The big part!

Starting a poll, many of my supporters had voted on having a "Futa" Lady, this means a woman with male genitals. I am aware things change, and many of my supporters also get confused by this.

So, I am able to change the Lady you all desire and am putting up ANOTHER POLL

We do not judge here. All votes are anonymous and no account is needed.

This will not effect the story AT ALL! Just what type of Lady we would like in the upcoming chapters!

Would we like a Futa Lady still or a full female body Lady?

Vote here!!!!

https://xoyondo.com/ap/sRa9sdk67uUyjpe

As always, thank you all SO MUCH for the support and love. I deeply appreciate it and you all. Bless 🫂💖🫂