Chapter 26.5 - Forever

Just a cute in between before we get to the next full chapter! Quality time with the lady 💖👌🏼

-------------------------------------------------------

Ever since Alcina's lips touched your blood, she has been obsessed with you.

Obsessed.

She's addicted.

"I love being close to you, Darling~" She purrs.

You groan as she kisses behind your ear, it waking you up for the fifth time.

"Alcina, go to bed-"

When you went to scoot away from her, you gasp as she grabs you hard and pulls you against her instantly.

"I said I love being close to you. Darling." She says sternly as you blush hard, looking at her.

Cute bed head, perfect furrowed eyebrows, kissable lips...

It was nice having quality cuddle time. How you've missed it.

Just you and Alcina. No worrying about Donna and her doll, no worrying about Mother Miranda. No worrying about maids.

Just cuddles and adorable kisses from the...very affectionate Lady herself.

"Now. Where was I?" She smirked as she began kissing your neck again, moaning as she gets close to the bite wound.

"Could I please. Get another taste?" She purred as you groaned again.

"You already took so much. My neck hurts. I'm exhausted. Please." You pouted as she chuckled.

You really wouldn't mind....the idea is very nice, after all.

But you might actually die if she does that again.

"We should really be going to bed before the kids-" You began.

"Oh, the kids are fine. Your Mistress, on the other hand? Is not." She smirked, kissing your neck still.

You paused, blushing. She is definitely addicted to you like never before.

You wonder if you could get answers out of her…

Maybe answers about the past…?

...

But then again-

"How do you feel about me?" You blushed with a smile.

She looked at you with a loving smirk, chuckling.

"Well. If you must know? I feel very attracted to you. I've killed people over you. And I will do it again. You are my starlight." She spoke, her hands on your waist.

Oh, how cheesy...but cute...

"And...is there anything else?" You blushed

"You are the warmth of the sun casting its light against a morning bed. Does that please my Darling?" She smirked, kissing your head.

You were scarlet. Alcina is never this romantic. Your blood really does put her in a trance, mm?

You smiled at her, unsure of how to explain your feelings to her.

You loved her.

But that one word. Love. Could never amount to what you truly feel.

"You make me feel safe. You make me feel home." You managed to say softly, caressing her face now.

"And may it last forever." She chuckled before going back to your neck.

You laugh and pushed her away happily, her laughing as well.

"Well, it might not if you don't stop and let me rest!" You teased.

"Why? Would you really leave me over such a small offense?" She laughed softly, her hand on your side still, gripping it.

"No! But I might be dead from bleeding out!" You explained as she laughed.

"You are so dramatic, My little Lily! What will I ever do with you!?" She laughs as she started to tickle your sides.

You laughed hard at this, trying to push her away but to no avail. Your pleads were ignored and the sounds that escaped your mouth were music to Alcina's ears.

You wanted to stay here.

Both of you.

Forever.