Chapter 16 - Tend

Your P.O.V

I wake up next to Alcina, her sleeping peacefully beside me.

Look at her.

I'm sure she needed this rest. We've been sleeping for a while now.

I smile as I sit up and stretch, going to our daughters, who are even developing faster than normal babies.

Miranda said that this would happen...but would stop, probably, by the age of five.

By that time, they will have...all the abilities... She set out for them. Speed, fangs, claws.... I wonder if they can turn into bats!

... Don't be stupid. Of course, they won't...

...

Well, I heard that they were made up of flies last time? Or some kind of bug?

I snap out of my childish thoughts as I hear a squeal and giggle, smiling as I look at Cassandra.

She smiles wide at me, chewing on her mitten covered hand as she squirms around.

"Hi, baby...Mommy's here..." I smile, softly tapping her plump belly as she beams, laughing as she thinks it's the funniest thing in the world.

I giggle and smile wide, leaning down and kissing her cheek as she kicks her feet, squealing more and getting very excited over this interaction.

"You're going to wake up your sisters!" I whisper and laugh at her sly smile, as if she knows what she's doing.

Sighing happily, I give her a stuffed toy, it being a bunny, as she smiles wide still and pulls it against her, it being her favorite toy.

I love them all so much...and I can finally sit here and relax with them. Spend time with them.

Just as I turn around, I flinch hard at the sudden pain developing on my cheek.

Alcina just hit me.

Backhanded me.

I feel the tingling as I look up at her. How can a woman of her size...be so quiet. I should've heard her get out of bed-

Barely having time to think, I gasp as she leans down but pulls me up by the collar of my shirt, connecting our lips deeply.

And this kiss? Was different.

It was hungry. Desperate. I could barely keep up with her movements, her being sure that her lipstick was staining my mouth at this very moment.

I try to say something but all that comes out are squeaks and whimpers, desperate for breath but...also desperate for this.

Right as she breaks it, I stare at her as she doesn't even pant, having longer breath support than I.

"I should put you in the ground for coming to Mother Miranda's. You could've gotten killed." She snarled at me, standing straight now as my cheek still stings and my lips are still numb from the kiss

"But I didn't." I state back boldly, "And besides, you could've gotten killed too."

"I had a better chance." She stated firmly, to which I laughed.

"Did you? Did you really?" I retort, and her face makes this movement of...pure anger.
"How dare you-" She began, but I didn't let her finish.

"If it wasn't for me, you would be dead! She was going to stab you in the chest!" I explain. "I know you care about me-"

She laughs.

"Don't be ridiculous, I do not-"

I had no clue where this sudden fight had come from. She should be grateful.

Not laughing at me.

I'm tired of her laughing at me.

It's time she gets a reality check and no matter how scared I am, I'm extremely tired of being disrespected.

She treats me different. So, she can treat my feelings the same and at least act like they matter.

I didn't let her finish.

"You do!" I suddenly burst out.

"You do care, Alcina! You care about me because I'm the only person who can say your name! I'm the human that carried your children! I'm the woman you cuddled every night during the pregnancy! I'm the one you didn't want to get hurt!" I rambled.

I pant, feeling my heart pound as I wait for her response.

She stared... before...blushing? And glaring to the side.

"Come. We must wash up-"

No. I'm done being confused. I've gotten this far. I'm not going back. It's my turn to do the talking.

"Not until you admit you care about me. Instead of being back and forth."

"Alright, Alright. Now, come." She sighed

"Say it." I glared, "Look at me and say it. Say you care. Say what we both know is happening."

She laughed, which, still, I had no clue what was so funny.

"And what exactly is that?" She asks with a snarky tone.

"We are falling for each other." I say, and this brings a very loud laugh as my blood boils.

"It's not funny!" I cut her off, upsetting the babies as I sigh, trying to calm down.

"We are. You tried to kill Mother Miranda because of what she's done, but me being near death pushed you to it. You would've killed any other maid for talking to you like this. Looking at you like this. You held me. Kissed me. We slept together! You try to deny it, but then it comes out! Your soft side! Your caring side! Stop being delusional and-"

"I am not delusional!" Her voice boomed against the bedroom walls, causing the babies to begin crying.

"Then act like it and say you fucking love me, Alcina! Because you would've killed me by now for-"

"Alright! I love you!" She yells as I blush deeply and stare at her, gulping.

I didn't expect her to actually admit it.

Now? She was panting...even sweating, it seemed.

"I care. Very deeply for you. If anyone were to hurt you..." She trailed off before sighing and going to calm the babies down.

I stood there, unsure of what to do or say, listening to the babies whimpers slowly fading away as she rocked them.

Then?

She suddenly spoke.

"These are my daughters." She began. "You will be my lover. Do not. Ruin our family."

The words sent shivers down my spine as she walked away with ease, as if we didn't just yell at each other a minute ago.

"Tend to our daughters." She spoke again, "Then, come in the bath and tend to me."

❗️❗️❗️VOTE/POLL (CLOSED)❗️❗️❗️

Completely anonymous!

I just want to know what "type" of Lady Dim you prefer. A lot of people have different preferences on her capabilities and, just to be blunt, her genitals.

NOW!!! I love all of my readers!! And I don't believe any of you would but

❗️🗣Before anyone comments, I will state that I DO NOT tolerate shaming and disrespecting people because of their taste or "Kink's".🗣❗️

We are all human.

Anonymously vote. If you don't like one option? Vote for the other and Keep shame or disrespect to yourself. The world is hard enough, we are all different and Again, be kind.

I will be checking in on comments and results. If you have suggestions, I will gladly be open to them through comments or messages!

Thank you all for reading and showing support 🫂 I love you all 💖