Chapter 18 - Lily

_________
Hey! Thank you all for being so patient! Life had been a tad bit crazy at the moment but I'm so glad I could post up today! You all are amazing and I hope you all have an amazing day!
_________

The sound of her clicking heels is all you could hear.

It was dark in the closet that you hid in, cramped too. But she can't find you. She wouldn't think to look in here...

Moments before

You felt hands slide against your waist, Lady's soft breath on your neck.

"You are such a wonderful mother." She whispered in your ear as you cradle Cassandra, patting her behind softly as she was crying.

It made you blush and you smiled as one of the maids, who was cleaning the sheets and...repairing the mattress, comment.

"You really are. The girls are-"

"Do not talk about my girls!" Alcina snapped hard suddenly, causing you to jump.

"You have zero right. On top of that, you believe you have the right to speak out of turn and put your nose in our business when it should be in our sheets! Do not address us unless we address you." She finished as you blushed.

Where was this coming from?

Well. She has always treated her maids this way. But it was still sudden...and I bit harsh.

...Lady has grown soft to you. Compared to the Lady you used to know? She was much harsher.

"Yes, My Lady." She nodded as you smiled at her, testing Alcina.

"You're the new maid, right?" You smiled, Alcina glaring down at you.

"Yes, My Lady." She spoke to you, causing you to blush hard.

"Well, thank you for the comment. I try to be a good mother." You admit, smiling as you looked down at Cassandra.

"Are you testing my authority?" Alcina's voice was cold.

You laid Cassandra down before looking at Alcina, raising your eyebrow.

"You said she doesn't address us unless we address her. We? Includes me." You clarified, crossing your arms. Oh, that look on her face.

"You would find it best to drop that snarky, little, spoiled attitude of yours. I'm still above you." She comments as you glared.

"Above me? You called me your lover. You aren't above me." You snapped.

You were used to Alcina and her...God complex. You knew her behavior, but it doesn't mean you have to put up with it any longer.

She needs to treat you equal. You aren't a maid anymore. And you're not her play thing.

Besides, she made it clear she wouldn't let anyone hurt you.

"Are you insisting that you hold my power than me?" She growls.

"No, but you don't hold any above me anymore."

She laughed at this and you grit your teeth hard, hating when she laughs at serious moments such as these.

You notice the maid is still cleaning and keeping her head down. Alcina is doing this to prove a point in front of her maid.

You aren't to be made a point out of.

"I've let you get away with much too many things. Cursing at me, giving me this nasty little looks, pushing my limits and you stay ungrateful because I'm your "lover""

That hurt. You snap finally.

"I am your lover! You said it yourself! I'm not an example to be made out of! Maybe if you could get over that big head of yours, you could treat me with a little bit of some fucking respect! I am your lover! I am the mother of our daughters! And I expect to be treated as such, Alcina Dimitrescu!" You glared. This was the final straw.

Back to now? You realize this was a bad idea as you stay cramped in a cleaning closet, trying not to make a sound.

Sure...she wouldn't let anyone hurt you...but she also admitted that she would be the one to kill you if anyone did.

"Little maid~" You hear her voice tease, her chuckling. "Or should I say my little lover?"

More clicking heels, getting closer at that.

"The girls are getting quite famished. They need fed, you see? So, why don't you just be a good little girl and come out for your Lady, mm?" She smirked, you hearing her claws scrape against the floor.

She did this purposely. To put fear in you. To show you her power. This...is going to take a lot of apologizing.

Suddenly, the heels stop.

"You are aware that my maids never disobey me? So, when I ask them where you had gone, they never lie."

The door opens and you stare up at her as she smirks down at you, your heart pounding in your ears.

"A-Alcina!" You tried quickly before she picked you up by your shirt, carrying you to....the dungeons!?!

"Wait! Wait! Alcina! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, okay!?" You whined, tears brimming your eyes.

"Apologizing will not get you out of your punishment." She stated coldly as you began to cry.

You can't die. Not like this. Not after everything.

You struggle in her grasp before purposely slipping out of your shirt, dropping to the ground and taking off.

Running only got you so far as the door was locked...and you now stand in the corner, the smell of old blood in the air.

Alcina sighs and walks to you patiently as you trembled and spoke

"Please! Please! I'm so. So sorry. I don't want to die..." You cried, this making her stop.

"Alcina, I...I just want to be treated like a lover, not a..thing. I don't even have a name! I can't remember it...you still call me maid and...when you call me your lover, I want to be treated like that...please..." You sniffle as she raised her eyebrow.

"You are my lover, you silly little girl." She says, seeming annoyed. "What are you on about? I expect you to never test my authority in front of my maids. I have a reputation to uphold. I thought I was doing fairly well, treating you differently from them, but I suppose not?" She questions as you just stood there, cold and scared.

"As for the name? Well, you remind me of a small Lily. Quite...adorable, I must say. I will address you as such." She smirks

Lily? She called you adorable too...

"And last but not least, my little Lily. What are you on about with dying?" She huffed. "I was leading you to my special dungeon. Reserved just for you. To teach you...mm?" She smirked, licking her teeth, "Some manners."