Chapter 6 - Obligingly

-----------Mature content below!------------

Merry Christmas!! I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this chapter this soon, but why not? It's Christmas! So, hopefully, you will enjoy this Christmas gift. Happy holidays!

------------------------------------------------‐-------------‐

A couple of months pass, and you sit on Lady's comfy chair in front of the fireplace she has in her room.

No interruptions, no working, just pure rest. Much needed too with how bad your body aches.

You are definitely showing now. You have a good size bump, and you can't help but touch it constantly.

They are really growing inside you. You are being of some use to Lady. A lot of use. But you have been finding yourself not wanting to just be of use to her. You crave more.

You crave her touch, her affection, even her scolding. Would you be nothing to her after this...?

Tears pricked your eyes at the thought before you jump at the sound of the door opening, Lady entering the room.

"How are you feeling?" Same question, different day.

"Very..." You ponder your options. You are feeling a lot of things. "...emotional."

Lady chuckles and goes to her mirror. You both have eaten for the day, and it's time for bed already.

She keeps you on a strict schedule. Certain times you eat, what you eat, when you wake, when you sleep, even when you bathe. She will not let you bathe alone.

"Sounds like the pregnancy is going to plan then. My girls... were very emotional, too. Seems they are rubbing off." She chuckles again before letting the sleeves of her dress slide down her arms.

Is she changing in front of you? You turn scarlet as you are usually sleeping when she comes to bed, never witnessing her change or even climb into bed.

She catches your eye in the mirror and smirks, "Staring is rude."

You quickly look away as she laughs, you gulping as you stare at your hands now "I... am so sorry, My Lady" You say softly.

"No need. I'm sure your hormones are going wild and your fantasies even more. Nothing unusual, but something fixable." She says, you hearing her walk to you and put her finger on your chin, forcing you to look up at her.

Your whole body flushes as she is only in lace. She is absolutely stunning.

"Relax on the bed. I will take care of you."

Take care of you? Like you took care of her? Or.. is she offering more? Offering what you hope and think?

You nod and stand slowly, going to the bed and sitting.

She goes to you and lays you down on the mattress softly, kissing your neck and collarbone. She isn't wasting much time.

You yelp as your clothing is ripped from your body with ease, leaving you exposed to her will.