Chapter 21 - Belong

!!!!!!!!!!NSFW BELOW!!!!!!!!!!

You can't get that maid's words out of your head as you and Alcina lay in bed, you trying to sleep.

Why did she just come onto you like that? She should know better.

Alcina would rip her to shreds for even looking at you funny...

You sigh, thinking about your daughters that are sleeping in their nursery...the maids taking turns watching them.

And none of them. Are foolish enough to hurt them.

Thankfully? The one getting a bit handsy with you? She works morning. Not during the night.

So, she doesn't go anywhere near your babies.

You huff and roll over again, staring at your beautiful lover...who peacefully sleeps next to you.

God...you love her.

...Here you are, freaking out over nothing. And here she is, sleeping perfectly.

Well! It's not your fault that freak of a maid has you on edge! That was weird!

She should know Alcina is yours...

And you are Alcina's.

Meaning you both are off limits...

...

You'll make her know.

Looking at Alcina, you smile as you scoot closer to her, softly planting your lips on her neck.

You make sure your kisses are soft. Nice and teasing. But hard enough to wake the beauty from her sleep.

You hear a low chuckle that forces you to squeeze your legs together, already getting you excited.

"Yes, Lillian?" She purrs.

Oh..?

"Lillian?" You giggle, kissing under her jaw as you feel a rumble in her throat as she groaned in pleasure.

"Of course. Lily is when you are being an angel. Lillian. Is for when you are being naughty." She chuckled

You giggled, sliding your finger down her chest gently.

"Naughty? I'm just giving you kisses." You teased, smirking at her.

"You are interrupting my sleep." She points out but that makes you smirk even more.

"And your sleep? Is interrupting our "fun" time." You explained, kissing her softly as you felt her smile.

"What had gotten into you, Lillian?" Alcina moans softly in your mouth.

"Fuck me."

This.

This caught Alcina off guard as she pulled away.

"Wha-?" She began until you pulled her closer to you, mind you, you needed to use an extra bit of strength to do so.

"Fuck. Me. Alcina." You stated bolder and clearer. "Make me yours. Make it known throughout this whole castle. That I am yours. Fuck it, this whole village!" You pleaded.

"Now, Lillian, that is no way for a lady to speak. Need I wash your mouth out with soap?" She asks as you kissed her deeply.

"Then punish me for my dirty little mouth." You purred. "Some people don't get it, Alcina. Some people. Don't need to be tortured physically to learn."

She looked at you as you stripped your shirt...had you gone insane?

"There's some people here that don't understand we are together." You explained, caressing her cheek.