Chapter 11 - Idea

Screaming.

That's all the castle was filled with.

Screaming from you, screaming from Alcina and crying from the babies at your bellowing voices.

"How could you!?" Was the only words that could form out of your mouth.

"Oh, please! She was a filthy little worm to begin with! I knew she wouldn't had lasted long! Slacking! Talking! Christ, she couldn't even fold a blanket correctly." She snarls

"So, you kill her!? The only one there for my pregnancy-!?" You are immediately cut off.

"Don't you even dare!! Nobody! Was there for you like I was!" She snarls, her voice dripping with venom. "Do not even compare me to a low life rag!"

You were taken aback by this statement. How have you been so blind? It's clear. It's been clear. She only sees other people as objects. She only saw you. As an object.

"So, when am I next?" You ask with a short laugh.

"Excuse me?" She growled

"When am I next!? Huh!? When are you going to kill me!? You're low life rag!" You snapped. You had no clue where this courage had come from but it's deep in your chest and you can't keep it in.

"Oh, do not be ridiculous. Of course I'm not going to kill you-"

Now, it was your turn to cut her off.

"No! No! Don't even start with me! You told me! You fucking told me!! If anyone were to kill me, it would be you! So, what the Hell is so different now!?" You yelled loudly.

You panted, your fists balled.

It was silent. Deathly silent.

The only sound being the fireplace and the babies crying as she stared down at you.

What did change?

"You are upsetting my daughters. It is not good for their health. You need to leave." She stated simply.

You scoffed and laughed at this. It was your turn to laugh at her. She's unbelievable.

"You know what, Alcina? I will leave." You nodded. "And when I take your daughters with me-"

Your breath hitches as you feel razor sharp blades against your throat, her claws out.

Suddenly? That courage you had built? Deflated quickly.

"You will die where you stand before that ever. Happens." She snarls and moves her claws away, retracting them. "Leave!"

Fine. You'll leave. You'll leave the whole damn castle! On the way? You'll grab Mother Miranda. Let's see how she will react to Alcina's "distracted" behavior.

You glare and walk off, trudging down the steps, not stopping for anything or anyone.

Could you really go through with telling Mother Miranda?

She killed your friend. And threatened your life.

Over her daughter's...you Would do anything to protect your daughters too.

So, if she threatens your life? Isn't it fair to threaten hers..?

Something in you tells you it was a empty threat but you don't know what.

Alcina P.O.V

How dare she.

All I do is try to help. To protect what I once lost.

She is lucky that she is even worth the effort.

Standing by the my daughters, they all sleep soundly, me sighing in anger.