Chapter 25 - Thank You

!!!WARNING: MOMMY KINK AHEAD!!!

Listen, I'm sorry but you cannot convince me that Alcina would not have a mommy kink. 🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️

🔞!!!With that being said, NSFW AHEAD!!!🔞

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy! 🫂💖

_________________________________________

Shivering, you blushed, shackled.

You were suspended in the air, your arms raised as cuffs clasp your wrist...

Cuffs that attach to the "Special Dungeons" ceiling.

Equally? Your feet were shackled with cuffs that attached to the floor.

You watched your Mistress pace, smirking at...whips on the wall...

The burning in your arms made this agonizing. But you know that if she...."treated" You, she would surely support your body, making the burning ease.

"Well, well, well." She smirked, looking over at you. "You have finally pushed mommy too. Far." She chuckled as you blushed harder.

"I must admit, that little plan of yours? To get me all nice and hard-" Her fingers slowly trailed up your sides, under your shirt. "-Just to get your way to make me call Donna? Was clever."

Suddenly, your shirt was ripped off, leaving your exposed breast.

"But, oh, did it piss. Me. Off." She snarled before attacking and assaulting your breast, gripping, squeezing, sucking, biting, all of it...

"Look at you. Not even wearing anything under that shirt, you dirty little girl. Why must you tease mommy?" She purred.

Oh! Yeah. You would also talk....if a gag wasn't in your mouth.

All you could do is whimper and moan for her...and she got a thrill off of it.

She moaned and licked against your bare skin, trailing her devious tongue from your chest, all the way up to your neck...stopping at your ear.

"Do you know the fantasies I ponder while I touch my myself to the image of you?" She purred, causing you to whine hard.

"Or perhaps the words that escape my needy lips quietly when I see that beautiful body of yours after a bath?"

"You drive me manic." She growled, attacking your neck again in kisses and bite marks.

"You are so gorgeous. Especially when you carried my child in your beautiful womb. I would love to see that again." She chuckled, looking at you now.

"Oh, I'm quite sure we can revisit that look, now, don't you?" She purred, holding your chin in her fingers as the gag made you drool slightly...she definitely got off to this.

"Mommy wants to see her baby all nice and plumped again. Carrying my children. God, who knows, we may have triplets again, mm? How dirty of a thought but goodness, my little brat deserves that, no?" She asks, going back to your neck as her hands slid to your shorts.

You were beyond ready for her...she's wearing beautiful lingerie too...it shows her bulge very nicely...

"Close those lingering eyes." She said sternly as you whimpered but obeyed.

"Oh, that's Mommy's little good girl, mm? I believe that deserves you a reward." She purred again, removing your gag.

There was a moment of silence as you pant, you feeling tension.

"Use your manners like you have them." She snarled, you blushing.

"Thank you." You whimpered. "Thank you, Mommy."