*VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE*

Hello

I don't really know how to say this but, here it goes:

The reason that I have not been consistent in writing and updating the story that I love so dearly is because...

I have been in an emotionally and verbally abusive relationship.

It's very hard for me to talk about this. It's very hard for me to even believe I was in an abusive relationship/marriage.

I have been with this person for years and married for 4 of those years.

Most of those years were the worst years I've ever had. I have considered ending my life. I have self harmed because of her.

I have finally broken away from her. I am safe. I am free. But this just recently happened. So, I am moving all my belongings that need moved to where I am now.

I do not know when the next chapter will be, given the move and also the paperwork that I must go through to get a divorce.

This is going to be hard for me. I'm restarting my life but it's better than living a cursed one filled with depression and anxiety.

Your support. All of you. During these chapters have been highlights in my days. You all made me feel as if I was making your days better. And you guys genuinely making me feel like you all love my writing.

Thank you all for the support. And I will update when I am able. Bless 🫂🫂🫂💖💖💖

If you believe you are in a horrible situation similar? There are people who care about you. I am one of them. Know it's normal to not be called Stupid. It's not normal to walk on eggshells. It's not normal to fear them. It's not normal to hide who you are because when you show who you are? They belittle you and hurt you.

Please, reach out and get help.

I did.

And it was the best decision I have ever made in my life.

I love you all. ❤️