35 - Sure of it

Hello! It's been ages! Sorry for the long wait! Life has been so amazing! I am the happiest I've ever been in such a long time. ❤️ Again, I'm so sorry for the late posting but I hope you all enjoy this chapter ❤️ Thank you all for the love and support. It truly means the world to me. Bless. 🫂❤️

-----------------------------------------------------

"Enter."

You squinted your eyes at the scene before you.

Alcina's room, fireplace going, her large seat and...guest.

Not just any guest.

A Lord and Lady.

"Watch your feet! Do not bring filth into my castle. Why are you all here, in my chambers at that?" Alcina questioned

Before Heisenburg could sit in a chair, Alcina spoke once more.

"Do not. Bring filth into my chambers." She repeated it as he glared.

"I'm not. What looks like filth to-"

And the arguing started.

"Please, you are filth! You shouldn't be in my chambers, even if your life depended on it! Look at your clothes-!"

"I knew I shouldn't have come here! All you are is a stuck-up bitch, even when you're not a freakishly 9-foot-tall mutated-!"

Alcina laughed harshly, a growl still in her voice.

"I'm naturally taller than you, you short manthing, does that bother you? You are so caught up on my height that I believe it's the only thing you have against me."

"No! But it sure does give you an ego as big as your fucking head-!"

"Oh, you would be the one to know about ego-!"

"Can we please focus?" A hushed voice spoke.

Despite being quiet and hushed, the voice caught the attention of both the arguers.

"We came for a reason. Not just visiting."

It was Donna; the hushed voice.

Alcina scoffed.

"Shouldn't your doll be speaking for you?" She asked, venom dripping from the words.

She did not enjoy company.

"We are already missing one of the Lord's, can we-"

"He will never be allowed in this castle, that filthy thing. Please, this disgusting manthing is lucky he is even breathing in my presence." She turned on Heisenburg.

Before Heisenburg spoke, Donna interrupted.

"We came here to speak about the village."

Alcina looked at her, the sun peeking through the window highlighting her features; proving her to be confused.

"And what about it?" She asked

"The village is dying. Everything in it? Will follow suit." Donna explained.

This seems to stun everyone into silence.

"Abnormal" is how you would describe it. It's as if the room should be filled with noise, given the guest, although... it was silent.

It was a piercing silence, at that. A strong one. So strong and sharp, it could puncture any steel door this castle may have.

"How are we aware of this?" Alcina spoke again, her voice sounding normal, but with the breaking of the tension, it sounded as if she spoke to an auditorium full of people.