Chapter 8 - Alcina

You find yourself in a very large bathroom, soaking in, what you believe, to be blood and water.

Due to the surgery that Mother Miranda had given you, you were able to ingest blood for the triplets. So, the smell doesn't make you queasy...but the pain sure does.

Lady grimaces as you hold a small clean bucket, throwing up occasionally from the nauseating pain.

Mother Miranda doesn't care to deliver children. She doesn't care if you die, Lady has already expressed her hatred towards that aspect.

So, now? You sit in a warm bloodbath, naked, plump tummy, throwing up, in tears and massive pains, in front of Lady and a woman from the village who is a supposed nurse.

You are surprised none of the maids have nurse qualities. Not only that, but you are even more surprised this lady agreed to help you through the birth.

You grit your teeth to avoid another yell of pain as a contraction rips through your body, your nails scratching the stone floor as tears flow.

"Maid...take deep breaths" Lady assures you, the giantess next to you as you cry. She doesn't get it. The pain. The fear. You were once excited, but now that has all left.

"I can't do this.." You whine in pain as the nurse slowly rolls up her pant legs, dipping into the warm bloodbath as she approaches you. The smell of the blood definitely bothers her.

"But you can." You blush as you didn't notice the mistress undressing to her undergarments as she slips in behind you, her waist covered by the blood as she holds you from behind, her hands resting on your bump.

"You are strong. You are perfect. You just have to be patient." She whispered to you...caringly. It sounded lovely. Her touch was amazing.

You try to take deep breaths, Lady even trying to help guide you as she rubs your hips, spreading your legs open as the pain keeps making you squeeze them shut.

"I will control your legs. Do not worry. Just focus on your breathing." She said calmly, as you sweat and do so, nodding.

Laying against her felt amazing. Soft cool skin. Silky beautiful voice. You honestly wanted to kill her a couple of minutes ago due to the pain, but now you just want to be as close as possible.

You grip her arms as take a deep breath, groaning a bit as you gulp. It's been hours of contractions, and you finally feel the need to push.

This scares you because if there are triplets? Typically, when you start pushing, you don't stop. Now, it could take minutes or even hours, in some cases,...for normal human babies.

But you feel it's different in this scenario.

"I have to push," You say aloud to anyone who is listening, both the nurse and Lady acknowledging the comment.

"Okay, I just want you to take a deep breath then and give me some big pushes." The nurse smiled at you as Lady massaged your inner thighs.

You easily and even happily did so, as some of this gave relief to your body. You grit your teeth and grip onto Alcina as if your life depended on it, and deep inside, you felt as if it truly did.

"Shh... Shush, Darling." Your heart lurched. Darling? That sounds nice. You sniffle, her shushing your cries of pain and fear.

"It is okay. Breathe and keep pushing. Welcome our children."

You blushed at the comment. Our children. This calmed you tremendously. She wasn't planning to just throw you to the side. These were your daughters too.

Something you always feared in the back of your head was Alcina taking the girls away. As if you really were an incubator. These past months, you've fallen in love with having these triplets. You are so excited to meet them and be their mother.

And now, you are even more excited.

You give another big push and rest your head on Alcina as you hear a baby cry. This would warm any mother's heart...and it warms yours, but it quickly vanishes as you feel pain and urge to push once again.

You knew it would be different.

As the nurse wraps the baby and sets her to the side, you are too busy crying and pushing to notice how quiet Alcina got.

She stares at the whining baby who lays at the side of the bath, fidgeting. That's her. Bela.

The quiet, strong-headed, thoughtful, and most rational baby girl that Alcina remembers.

The nights spent doing puzzles. The days of reading. The moments of tea talk. The moments of gentle, comforting bliss when she was around her.

You yell a bit in pain before she hears another cry, and she even smiles at this cry.

Cassandra. The wild, sadistic, energetic, and expressive of the three little girls.

She remembers constantly calling for her and having to teach her manners. She was very wreckless and free-spirited.

Nights of no sleep. Days of yelling… And yet, the moments of loving her explosive personality...feeling moments of excitement, rambunctious fun when she was around her.

"Lady...I can't..."

Your voice snapped her out of her trance as she looked down at you, frowning.

"Yes, you can. Breathe. One more. That's all." She says softly, as you are clearly tired.

You grit your teeth and push as you yell in pain.

"I can't!" You cry as she kisses your head softly, massaging your hips and inner thighs again.

"I can see the head. Just give me another big push." The nurse pleads as Lady's heart races.

She can't lose a daughter. Not again.

"You can do it. Another big push. Just one more. Scream if you have to. I will not let anything come between us and our daughters. You are safe in my arms." She reassures you.

You listen, being pretty sure that anyone from the village could hear you scream or yell in pain. You are but aren't surprised that you haven't broken Lady's arm before you take a deep breath and rest fully against her, hearing the third and final cry.

Daniela.

The most reckless, little delusional, heart on her sleeve and loves playing games of the three.

Remembering Daniela popping out of a corner randomly to scare her and constantly screaming at her sisters that she was right.

Nights of staying up. Days of running and laughing. Moments of restlessly working around or with her. Feelings of pure love and laughter.

All three were..., and still will be, perfect in their own way.

You hear the small cries and take a deep breath against Lady's body, her still in a trance before you speak

"Are they okay...My Lady?" You ask as Lady looks down at you, finding her hand on your thigh still, slowly caressing it.

"They...are perfect...." She feels a wetness down her cheek, shocked that she is actually shedding tears. Not from pain. Not from loss. Not like all the nights she wished to hear her daughters and hug them once more.

But because she could now. She wanted to hold them and never let them go. Let them know that she knew she was hard on them and beg for forgiveness...but they would never understand now.

No. This is a new slate. A clean one. To start over. Along with someone new this time. You.

She looks down at you again and nods to herself softly, your eyes closed as you rest

"You may call me Alcina."