I.

It's been a week since Ava returned from the Ark and Beatrice joined the OCS again. Nobody really knows what they experienced in the 2 months when Ava was gone, but what they know is that Ava is not the same as before. No one asked her what happened in the Ark, but everyone was sure that it was horrible. Ava was always such a humorous and happy person, but after her return, she started being distant and her smile completely disappeared.

Beatrice

It was 4 PM and Beatrice was now ending her training. She tried to focus on her stunts, but all she could think about was Ava. She knew that something bad happened in the Ark, because if not, why would be Ava so distant and silent all the time? There has to be a reason. She never saw Ava like this, so numb and cold to everyone who tried to talk to her, even Beatrice.

After her training, she went to her room to change. She walked, confident and silently when Camila shouted at her „Beatrice! Come here please." Beatrice let out a short sigh, but she did as Camila wanted.

„What is it, Camila?" She asked quickly not wanting to waste her precious time. Although she loved Camila, sometimes she was annoyed by her.

„It's Ava, she wants to talk to you." She replied with a soft smile on her face. Beatrice widened her eyes for a quick moment. She just stood there, not knowing what to do or say, only a silent „Oh" escaped her mouth.