XXX.

Ava and Bea went to tell everyone what they just discovered, and then they left to their room since Ava felt a bit off because of it all.

As soon as they crossed the threshold, they both fell onto their bed.

They both were quiet, so quiet that they could hear only their own breathing and the birds chirping outside.

Ava finally spoke up, trying to hide her fear. „What are we gonna do now, when we know that a war is coming? We have about 3 months to prepare, but how can we prepare when we don't even know what we're against?" Her voice was trembling, and Bea probably noticed because she pulled her closer and gently grabbed her chin.

„Ava, the only thing we can do is train as usual. We just have to focus on your halo more, so you have full control of it." She said and kissed her forehead.

Ava thought about it, and in the end, she knew Bea was right. She is the Warrior nun, and she has to be skilled with her halo.

Beatrice

Bea could see Ava's fear and worry, but there was nothing more she could do to cheer her up than just hold her in her arms.

She already planned their training routine and decided to start tomorrow. Ava had to be as ready and skilled as possible, so she can protect herself in case something happens to Beatrice, which she hoped will not happen.