XL.

They both stood there, not knowing what to say or how to camouflage the whole situation. Bea wanted to run away, but Ava then started „Well technically it was a work for me because I had to make Beatrice feel good-„

Beatrice opened her eyes wide open and shouted „Ava shut up!" Not believing that she dared to say it just like that.

Camila started laughing so hard that she couldn't catch a breath, and after she calmed a bit she answered „Guys... We're nuns, so try to find a better spot next time."

Ava

After Camila finished the sentence, Beatrice walked away fastly and was embarrassed.

Ava laughed, and followed her, not feeling weirded out or embarrassed at all. At least Camila knew how serious it was between the two of them.

They both entered Ava's room, and Bea jumped onto their bed, hiding her face with both of her hands.

Ava found that cute, but she knew that Bea probably doesn't feel comfy about Camila hearing all of it. She lay next to Beatrice, wrapping her arms around her and patting her on her back. „Bea there's no reason to be ashamed. Camila probably doesn't care at all." She said, trying to cheer Beatrice up.

„Yeah, but she heard everything.EVERYTHING. And I didn't even try to be quiet." She mumbled, still covering her face.

Ava grabbed her hands gently and pulled them out of her face. She smiled at Beatrice, saying „Yeah but .... You sounded hot so-„ She started, but Beatrice stopped her by covering her mouth, whining „Ava I said shut up!"