X.

Camila

Mother Superion send Camila to find Ava and send her to her office. Camila didn't really understand why she send her and not Beatrice, but she figured that out a few minutes after.

Camila knocked on the door of Ava's room, and surprisingly the one who opened the door was Beatrice. She looked different than usuall, and she definetly wasn't in her clothes. Everything started to make sense when she looked over Betrices shoulder and saw Ava sleeping peacfully.

„Um, am I interupting something?" She asked because she wasn't sure what to say. „No no, what do you need?" Camila laughed at that question. „Well, I need to take Ava to Mother Superion, the question is what do YOU need and why are you here in someone elses clothes?" Beatrices cheeks got red as she asked that. The last thing she said was „Wait outside, I'll wake her up." And then she shutted the door right in front of her nose.

Beatrice

„Ava wake up, Mother Superion wants to see you." Beatrice whispered while caressing Ava's face. It took a while for Ava to open her eyes, but Beatrice could swear that her heart melted when she opened them and gave her those puppy eyes. She felt like the only one for her in the whole universe and that made her feel special.

„Fine, but give me a kiss before I go." Ava smirked at her and Beatrice was blushing again. She knew that Ava won't go unless she kisses her, so she did. She grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her into a quick, but still very pleasant kiss.

Ava

Ava knocked on the door of Mother Superions office, and she enetered after she was given the permission. „Good morning Ava, sorry to bother you so early but I wanted to talk about everything as soon as possible so you can train in your free time." Ava was surprised that Mother Superion wants her to train already, but deep down in her soul she knew that it was the best she could do at the moment. After all, she must be prepared for everything.

„Don't apologize. What exactly do you want to know?" She asked and she sat down on one of the chairs in front of Mother Superions working table. „You know Ava, I was thinking and realized you never told me how you escaped from the Ark." She asked with a curious look on her face. „Yeah, I would say it if I knew, but it seems like someone erased my memories on how I did it." She sighed and continued speaking „The last thing I remember is that I was walking and suddenly something sharp scratched my back. I assume it was just one of Reya's ways of torturing me."

Mother Superion raised her eyebrows, processing what Ava just said. „Show me your back Ava."