XXXI.

Bea and Ava were just cuddling and kissing for the rest of the day because they knew there won't be much time for that in the next few months.

It was 6 pm when Ava got an idea.

„We could go to the bar again, to drink and dance like that one time before the disaster named Adriel. I want to enjoy this last day of freedom as much as I can." Ava said, and gave Beatrice a smirk, knowing damn well that she'll agree. And she did.

Bea

They both got changed into something more „Party " Like. Bea wore a white tank top, because she remembered that Ava said it looks good on her, and blue loose jeans. She was checking herself in the mirror when Ava tapped on her shoulder as a sign to turn around. After Bea saw what Ava was wearing, she stopped breathing and just stared at her with her cheeks red as tomatoes.

Ava had a black laced top with a v-neckline and black cuffed jeans. She looked absolutely incredible in Bea's eyes, and all she wanted to do at that moment was to put kisses all over her beautiful body.

„Try not to stare so much, It's cute, but not when you stare at me without blinking for 5 minutes straight." She said, and came closer to Beatrice, giving her a soft kiss on the lips. After she pulled away she whispered, „You look hot, I'm glad you listened to me in the training and wore a tank top again."

Bea blushed again and kissed her on the forehead before they left for the bar.

*In the bar*

They were now in the bar, ordering their drinks. Hans wasn't there, which was weird to both of them. A dark-haired, middle-aged man was now serving the drinks.

„Two whiskeys with cola please" Ava shouted at the barman. He looked at her, saying „As you wish princess".

Bea's jaw clenched, hoping she just overheard what he said, but she knew she didn't. She was having a hard time staying calm and not punching him in the face.