XXXVII.

Ava

They both got their lunch and then they sat next to Camila, who was sitting alone at one of the tables.

„Hey there you two lovebirds." She said and grinned at them. Ava and Beatrice greeted her back, trying to ignore how she called them.

After they ate their lunch, they just sat there and gossiped about some of the nuns, especially Lilith.

„Mother Superion told me that Lilith is probably gonna stay here for a while. I think it's a pretty good idea since she's really strong and she could help us when the holy war starts, but I'm also kind of scared that she'll choke me to death as soon as I'll fall asleep." Camila said, which made Ava and Beatrice share glance and laugh a bit. They knew that Lilith was dangerous, but it was Camila's facial expression that made them laugh.

Beatrice

They chatted there about almost everything, trying to postpone their training as much as possible.

Although Beatrice tried to listen to Camila, she concentrated only on Ava. Her smile was full of true happiness and her beautiful puppy eyes mesmerized her so much. She was incredibly beautiful.

Beatrice didn't care if Camila catches her, she just wanted to stare at her and admire every inch of her body. Ava was like a painting, a beautiful painting, that you could stare at forever and never get tired of.

After a while, Beatrice started craving Ava's touch. She wanted to hold her hand, but she couldn't because Ava had her arms crossed, so she came up with a different idea.

Ava

Ava was now gossiping about a new member of the OCS Serena when she felt a gentle touch on her thigh. She was startled and she looked down to see what it was. To her surprise, It was Bea's hand.

It surprised her, but she liked it. The warmth of Bea's hand felt nice against her skin.

Bea looked nervous, but she continued rubbing her thigh with her thumb.

It felt nice to Ava, and to be honest, she enjoyed it too much. She even struggled with listening to what Camila said.

Beatrice

Ava seemed to like it, so Beatrice decided to continue. Since she wore just some casual shorts, Bea couldn't resist teasing her a bit.

She slowly moved her hand onto Ava's inner thigh, closer to her most sensitive spot, where she made small circles with her thumb, making Ava's legs tremble with excitement.