LII.

After that, they just cuddled and talked about everything their heads came up with until they fell asleep.

~

The birds were chirping outside, and they made both Ava and Beatrice wake up.

"Good morning," Ava said and kissed Beatrice on her forehead. Bea smiled with her eyes still closed, and hummed "Good morning."

Ava got up and left Beatrice in their bed alone so she can rest for a few more minutes.

She brushed her teeth, took one of her casual t-shirts and shorts, and started to change. She started to undo her pajama bottom when she heard "oh."

It came from Bea, who was suddenly completely awake. Ava smirked at her and continued changing. She could swear that Bea wasn't even blinking, she was just staring at her with her mouth slightly open.

Ava was putting on a  t-shirt that she planned on wearing through her training when she felt Beatrice's arms wrap around her stomach from behind.

Beatrice pushed her chest on Ava's back and burdened her head in the crook of her neck, putting light kisses all over it.

Ava giggled and turned herself around so she was face-to-face with Beatrice.

She cupped her face with both of her hands and bumped their foreheads together before she pulled her into a slow kiss.

When she separated their lips, she rubbed Bea's cheek with her thumb and said "I would love to kiss you all day, but we must train. " Bea sighed and after that, she answered " Sadly, you're right. Today's plan is for you to train phasing through the wall by the way."

Ava nodded, and asked, "How thick will the wall be?" Because she was curious.

"30 feet."