XXXIV.

They went to the same location, which was the lake.

Beatrice went ahead, to the other side of the lake so she can watch out for Ava.

The training started, and after 2 miles of running and blowing up rocks and old trees, Ava finally reached the water.

„Ava, concentrate. You can do it only if you give all your attention to it." Bea said through her earphone, and Ava tried to do as she wishes.

She took a deep breath and then ran onto the water's surface, using the halo to be able to walk on it.

After the first few steps, she got more confident and started running faster and faster, until she could see Beatrice standing with her arms crossed in the distance.

She tried not to look at her, and concentrate only on her legs and the halo. And after a while, she was standing in front of Beatrice, safe on firm ground.

„You did it!" Bea said all excited, and that made Ava smile. „As I said, I'm a pro." She said proudly and went over to give Beatrice a hug.

„I'm kidding, I wouldn't do it without your support." She said and tugged her face into the crook of Beatrice's neck.

Bea wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her closer. „No, you did it all by yourself, I'm proud of you." She whispered into Ava's ear, making her weak in her knees.

She heard the sentence „I'm proud of you." From many people, for example, Camila or Mother Superion, but it felt so much better hearing it from Bea's mouth. Maybe because she admires just a very few people, or maybe because she's the one who stole Ava's heart. Everything Beatrice says has a bigger value to Ava than if somebody else said it, but why? That was a question she never got the answer for.