XV.

„So all the information is from an old book I found in the library, it is approachable only for the OCS." Yasmine started while she shuffled from one side of the room to another. „Ava, the symbol means something bad.... I'm not sure what exactly but I assume that it could mean war." Yasmine said, holding her tears in.

„The holy war. " Mother Superion said silently. And Ava's heart shattered as she started to realize what that means. She has to fight again, not knowing if she'll survive or not.

Beatrice

Beatrice ended her training, and she went to shower and change.

She was walking down the hallway when Ava bumped into her. Her eyes were red and swollen as if she cried.

„Ava? What happened?" She asked concerned, but Ava didn't respond. She just hugged her very tight and tugged her face into Bea's shoulder.

Beatrice didn't know what happened, but her heart shattered as she watched the love of her life break down in tears. „Something is wrong, really wrong." She thought for herself.

Without saying anything, she brought Ava to her room and placed her into the bed."I'll stay here with you. You can tell me what happened later." Beatrice said and sat next to Ava, patting her back softly.

They cuddled for a long time without any words, but Beatrice didn't mind. She just hoped that Ava is or will be okay. No matter what happened, she was willing to help her at any cost. Even if it meant her death.