V.

Ava

Beatrice was already gone when Ava woke up, as expected. She was glad that Bea stayed with her because this was the first time she slept in a few days.

She was cold, that's why she cuddled Bea. Well, she had more reasons to do that. Bea's reaction almost made her chuckle, but even tho she wanted to answer her, she couldn't. She was too weak to say anything.

Beatrice

Beatrice was walking down the stairs to have some breakfast, still amazed by the night she just experienced.

She got herself some meal and sat next to Camila to eat it.

„So, did she say something? How is she?" Camila asked, craving for the answers. „Be patient Camila. She will tell you everything when she's ready." Beatrice said without even looking at her. She felt like it would be wrong if she said what happened. After all, Ava didn't give her permission to tell anyone, so she wanted to keep it a secret for at least a few days.

After she finished her food, she got ready for her training.

Ava

Ava felt a bit better after opening up to Beatrice, however, she was still traumatized. There wasn't a moment when she didn't think about Reya and the Ark. She thought about why Reya did what she did when she seemed to be on their side while fighting with Adriel. The only theory she had was that Reya just manipulated all of them. Maybe Adriel was just one of her failed attempts to kill her. To kill the Warrior nun, and destroy the world or something. But that didn't make any sense. She had the chance to kill her in the Ark,  but she didn't.

She sat in her room for a few hours, just thinking about why all of that happened and she knew she has to say something to Mother Superion. So she did.