XXII.

Beatrice

Beatrice couldn't help it and laugh at Ava's head slowly disappearing under the surface.

She waited for about 5 minutes until Ava finally reached her final destination. „Well, at least you got 3 meters farther than last time." Bea said still laughing.

Ava looked at her embarrassed, and said „How could I concentrate on my task when a pretty woman like you looks at me the whole time?" That made Beatrice blush, but she knew that if she was the reason why Ava can't concentrate on her tasks, she can't be the one to train her. „Well, you will train with Camila or one of our sisters then."

Ava's eyes widened, and she started begging „No no please I'll do it next time I promise." Which made Beatrice laugh again and then she nodded her head with the words „Fine, but If you won't do it till the end of this week, I'll have to ask another nun to be your trainer."

Ava smiled at that and came closer to Beatrice. She cupped her face with her hands and gave her those heart eyes that Bea adored so much. „You should wear tank tops more often." Ava said before leaning in for a kiss. Bea kissed her back, craving Ava's sweet and warm lips. No matter how often they kissed, she never seemed to have enough. It seemed that Ava was as important as air to Beatrice. She couldn't live without her.

Ava gently bit Bea's lip before she pulled away, and said that they should go back to the Castle so they can train their stunts.