XII.

Ava

Ava and Mother Superions way separated, so she walked alone to her room.

She opened the door and walked in on Beatrice making her bed. To be honest, she didn't expect Beatrice to wait for her to come back, so it was a nice surprise for her. „Hi, how did it go?" Bea asked. „Well, a symbol turned out to be craved into my back." She said nervously. She wasn't happy about it, not because they didn't know what it meant, but because it was another scar that made her body less beautiful.

„What? What does it look like? Do you know what it means?" Bea was asking a lot of questions, so Ava just said „No, we don't know what it means and you can find out how it looks like yourself." After she said it, she could spot the nervousness on Bea's face.

Beatrice

After Ava offered her to do that, she was too stunned to speak. She just stood there a while, but then walked up to Ava „Fine." She said, but Ava didn't undress, she was just standing there smiling. „I said you can find out how it looks by yourself." Was the only thing she said before she raised her hands, waiting for Beatrice to take off her vest. To be honest, Bea was nervous, but she wanted to do it so badly. So she did.

She gently slipped her fingers under the hem of the vest and pulled it up over Ava's head.

She gasped for air after she saw Ava without any t-shirt, just in her black laced bra. She could feel her cheeks go red, but she still tried to act like nothing is happening. Ava even got a nice and toned stomach. She was tempted to touch every part of her body at that moment.

„You should be checking out the symbol, not me." Ava said with laughter and turned her back to Beatrice so she could see it.

Bea didn't know what to say, the symbol was something that she had never seen before. Maybe it was a message from someone in the Ark, she thought.

Ava pulled her out of her thoughts when she said „It looks ugly, I was not happy about the scar I got from the halo and now I got another one. I would be so much prettier without it." That made Bea a bit mad. Ava was and always will be beautiful no matter how many scars she has. „That's not true. You're gorgeous."