XIII.

Ava's face went completely red, and she got the feeling again. The warmth spread across her whole body but mostly her stomach. She remembered what Camila once said to her.

„When you fall in love, it's not just your heart that's beating fast. A strange feeling that you can't describe flows through your veins, that's the real sign of being in love."

She didn't understand those words back then, but now she does. It feels like having a thousand butterflies in your stomach that gently tickle you with their beautiful wings.

Ava turned herself to Beatrice, with tears of happiness rolling down her cheeks. She took Bea's hands into hers and held them. Then, she felt the urge to tell how much Bea means to her, and so she did.

„Bea, thank you so much. Thank you for making me feel loved and appreciated when no one else did. My feelings for you are indescribably strong and confusing but the thing I know for sure is.....That I love you with every inch of my heart."

Before Beatrice could say anything, she leaned in to kiss her. Oh those sweet lips, she missed them so much.

Beatrice

Bea's heart was beating fastly like it could explode any second. The words Ava said were repeating in her head again and again. She wished that she could say something, anything. For example that she feels the same way about Ava, but before she tried to do that, she felt Ava's lips against hers.

Bea kissed her back, trying to show she loved her at least through the kisses.

She didn't even realize when her hands slipped onto Ava's waist, pulling her closer. They were pressing their bodies together, wanting to be as close as possible.

Her hands were traveling on Ava's naked back and stomach, exploring every inch of her.

Ava

Ava was still kissing Beatrice's lips when she felt a slight touch on her lower waist. A silent moan escaped her mouth between the kisses.

She could tell that Bea liked it.

Beatrice

Beatrice could hear Ava's moan, and it made her feel hot everywhere. It was such a pleasant sound to her ears.

When they stopped kissing and they just stood there, hugging, she felt like it was the right time to say what she wanted. The sentence Ava never got to hear.

„I love you."