XIV.

Ava

Ava knew she was smiling like an idiot, but she felt so happy after Bea said the words she was waiting for since they first met.

They both were tired, so they went to sleep, spooning each other.

*The next day*

Ava was told to start training again, and so she did. Beatrice went to practice her stunts and Ava went out to train her levitating with the halo.

Her goal was to reach the upper tower of the castle they were in.

It took her a bunch of failed attempts, but she finally did it about 2 hours later. The problem was to get down safely. There were no stairs down. She had to believe in herself, no matter how scared she was to fly back down.

She jumped down, but her halo didn't seem to work. She started to panic, while she was slowly getting closer to the ground. „This is my end. " She thought to herself, but the halo suddenly turned on and she safely landed on the ground with her feet.

„Well that was close, I was about to bring a mattress here." Camila said sitting on one of the benches with her legs crossed. „I don't think a mattress would save me from dying but nice try I guess." Ava laughed.

„Yasmine found something about the symbol. Come with me, I think you should know what exactly is craved in your back." Camila said and she got up from the bench.