XXV.

„How are you feeling today?" Ava asked, and cupped Bea's face with one of her hands, softly rubbing her cheek with her thumb.

Bea tried not to panic every time their skin shared even the slightest touch, and answered frankly. „I've been better, but also worse."

Ava smiled again, saying „Well, I know what will cheer you up." She then got up, took Beatrice's hand, and lead her somewhere.

Ava

Ava always wanted to just sit somewhere in the field with someone precious to her in her arms, and she thought that it could even cheer Beatrice up.

They walked for a bit, still holding hands until they arrived to the field. It was beautiful, full of colorful flowers. She didn't know their names, but she was sure that Beatrice probably knows the names of all of them in 4 different languages.

She turned herself to Beatrice, and asked her „So, what do you think?"

Beatrice looked at the field, and then at her, with a huge smile on her mouth. „It's so beautiful."

Ava didn't hesitate and dragged Beatrice into the middle of the field, where they sat down together.

Beatrice

Beatrice never saw something like that, probably because she was always training and only visited cities and towns.

All the colors made her mood so much better, and when she saw how Ava looks around, exploring all the different kinds of flowers with a smile on her face, it made her even happier.

She couldn't help herself and pulled Ava into a kiss.