XLIII.

Ava blushed, knowing that Beatrice never lied about stuff like that.

"So do you, darling." She said and walked on her tippy toes closer to Bea, kissing her on the cheek. After that, they headed out.

*After arriving in the town*

Beatrice

They walked with their hands locked, trying to find a place that is the most appropriate for their date.

After a few minutes, they finally spotted a restaurant that seemed okay to them. It looked fancy, but not in the way that you're scared to do something non-elegant in there. It seemed cozy and friendly, just like the place where you want to take your partner.

They sat at a table for two and ordered some wine before they picked what to eat. And of course, Ava couldn't leave her without a joke about her taking "just tiny sips"

"So what do you wanna eat?" Bea asked, and Ava thought about it for a second before she answered. "Hm... you." She said with a smirk on her face.

Beatrice went red but tried to seem annoyed on the outside. "No like, food Ava. What food do you wanna order." She said with a slight smile.

"Okay okay, I think I'll take some spaghetti!" She said, which made Beatrice stunned for a second. At first, she thought that it was kind of weird to get spaghetti when they were in a fancy restaurant like that, but when she saw how excited Ava was about it, a smile appeared on her face.

"Fine, well... I think I'll take them too."