XLIV.

Ava

After they ate their food, they just sat there, holding their hands. They talked about lots of stuff, for example about Ava's past life back then when she was paralyzed, but also normal stuff like what is their favorite color.

Although she had fun talking to Beatrice, she could not concentrate at all. Her eyes were traveling after Bea's whole body. Yes, she looked good in her casual clothes but she was a goddess in a suit. She was beautiful. Ava couldn't understand how can a human be so mesmerizing. Bea was the only one she had in her head, heart, and soul.

"Ava?" Beatrice asked suddenly, pulling Ava out of her thoughts. "Oh yeah, what were you asking again?" She said, trying to save the conversation, but she failed.

Bea gave her the "are you kidding me" look and didn't repeat what she said. She crossed her arms and waited for Ava to say something herself.

"Don't be mad, I just can't think straight when you're here." She said and after a quick sigh she continued " You are beautiful, and I'm dead serious when I say that everyone in here is looking at you, admiring your beauty."

Beatrice looked around, and it was like that. People were whispering to each other, looking at her across their shoulders.

Bea smiled and looked Ava right in the eyes. "Well, I think I should show them that I'm not available." She said, and she leaned in to kiss Ava slowly, trying to make the kiss as passionate as possible.