XLVII.

Beatrice

Bea woke up first, as usual. Her arms were wrapped around Ava, spooning her from behind. She is always the little spoon, but Ava wanted to be spooned this time and she didn't dare to talk back.

It was just 5 in the morning, which was pretty early since they usually woke up at 6 AM, so she decided to let Ava rest for a bit longer.

She got changed, brushed her teeth, and then just sat next to Ava. She looked cute when sleeping, and Bea couldn't resist gently caressing her cheek.

Ava smiled and opened her eyes full of love. "Good morning sweetheart." She said, and Bea wished good morning to her too. She also blushed a bit at the nickname she gave her, but she tried to hide it by looking away.

"Get ready Ava. We have to train this whole week again." She said and kissed Ava on the forehead before leaving for the bathroom.

After Ava got ready and they both headed out to train.

Ava

They held hands on the way to the training room when they saw Lilith walking against them.

She smiled awkwardly and slightly, saying "Hey."

Bea and Ava greeted back, and that was the end of their conversation. Ava didn't care, to be honest, she still felt a bit of anger against Lilith, but she wanted them to get along. A greeting seemed like a great beginning.

They arrived at the training room and separated ways because they both had different exercises to do.

Ava trained her halo impulses on some training mannequins, and Bea tried to get her stuns better.