XLV.

Ava's heart skipped a beat. She liked this side of Bea. The side where she finally allowed herself to be selfish and treat herself right, not caring about the consequences.

"I love you." That was all Ava could say, and then she pulled Beatrice into another kiss. It was sweet, full of love and joy. She couldn't get enough of it. But someone interrupted them. Camila.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys but we're gonna train the newbies here and we don't want them to be traumatized on their first day, so please find yourself a spot." She said and gave them a smirk.

They both shared a look and laughed before they headed back inside.

Beatrice

They walked to the castle and decided to train their stunts for the rest of the day.

Bea was so proud of Ava, she couldn't even describe how much. After all, she went through, she was still fighting and kept getting better and better no matter the cost. Today, she managed to pass 30 feet of cold, dirty concrete, and Beatrice was so happy to see her excited face full of happiness. But out all of these things, Bea managed to get out just 4 words.

"I'm proud of you."

Ava

After hearing those words, Ava stopped walking and smiled hard. It felt so nice and rewarding hearing those words from Beatrice because she knew she meant it.

Without any response to it, she ran to Bea and hugged her tightly.

Beatrice wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her even closer if that's possible.

She burdened her face into the crook of Ava's neck and smiled against her bare skin.

Beatrice

"You really do like hugs, don't you?" Bea asked, which made Ava take a step back and separate their bodies.

"I mean yeah who doesn't? Hugs are awesome!" She almost yelled her answer.

Beatrice smiled once again, and then she took Ava's hands into hers with the words "I don't, but I can't get enough of yours."

~

Notes:

The picture of Kristina is really out of context but I put it there because I was in awe writing this <3