XX.

Ava wasn't close with Jillian but it still hurt her. She knew how much she loved Michael, and it seemed so sad to her that she died trying to get her beloved son back.

She could say nothing more than „I'm so sorry, I know you've been close. I hope she's now happy with Michael in the next life."

Then, she walked out of the office, making her way back to Beatrice.

As she opened the door, she couldn't find her. Bea must have left.

Beatrice

After Ava left, Camila peaked into the room to tell Beatrice to get up and that they have a lot to talk about. She didn't even pay attention to Bea not having a t-shirt.

*After Bea got dressed and she and Camila sat on one of the benches in the training room.*

Camila was smiling from an ear to ear. „Soo, how is it going with Ava, you shameless vampire?" She said and Beatrice's cheeks went red. She was too stunned to speak for a while, and then she said „ We're dating, I guess. And no I won't tell you the details." Silently.

Camila grunted and answered „You can be so boring sometimes. Just say what happened between the two of you, I won't tell anyone." Beatrice rolled her eyes but decided to tell her anyways. „We were just kissing, nothing more."  Camila looked at her as if she was crazy. „Just kissing? The marks on Ava's neck appeared there magically or?"

Bea sighed, annoyed by Camila but she still gave her the answer she wanted. „Well, I did what you once told me. Hickeys." She said hiding her face with her hands, completely embarrassed.

They were chatting about random stuff when Ava walked up to them.

„Bea, I was looking for you everywhere." She smiled, and Beatrice apologized for leaving without telling her.

„So what were you talking about?" Camila asked craving the answers.

Ava's smile faded, as she said „Jillian died earlier today." Which made Camila's and Bea's mood drop.

Camila

Camila wasn't close to Jillian but she still felt her heart drop a bit.

After a while, she decided to leave the two love birds alone to talk. She stood up saying „I need to do something, I'll see you both later."

After she knew for sure that none of them could see her, she pulled her phone out of her pocket and took a picture of them smiling at each other.

Camila shipped them from the beginning and she was happy they finally got together, but she had to admit that she was a bit jealous of them. She never experienced love as strong as theirs.