XXXII.

Ava

After the barman called her a „Princess" she got uncomfy but decided not to talk back to him, and gave him a slight smile.

Her eyes slid to Bea, and she had to giggle when she saw Beatrice's face. She was staring at the guy, with her jaw and fists clenched. She was jealous.

Ava knew exactly what to do at that moment.

She waited for the guy to come back with their drinks, and then when he tried to flirt with her again, she grabbed Beatrice by her shirt and pulled her into an intense kiss. Bea seemed shocked for a while, but she kissed her back which was leading to a passionate make-out session.

When they broke the kiss, they could only laugh at the man's facial expression. He looked confused and hurt at the same time, and never talked to them again that night.

After they drank a couple of shots and some tequila, they moved onto the dance parket slightly drunk.

Their bodies were moving into the rhythm of the song that just played there, doing the craziest dance moves ever. They held their hands, smiling at each other and bumping into each other foreheads because they couldn't stand straight.

They were dancing, kissing and then dancing again for about 2 hours. Some people stared at them weirdly, but they didn't care at all. Bea paid attention just to Ava, and Ava paid attention just to Bea.

*After an hour, they decided that It was time to leave, and so they did.*

They got into Ava's room safely, and luckily non of the sisters saw them.

Beatrice sat on the bed, still giggling about what they just did and because there was still some alcohol in her blood.

Ava stared at her, and all she could think about was getting the tank top off of her.

She slowly made her way to Beatrice and sat on her lap, grabbing the back of her neck and pulling her into a kiss. Bea kissed her back and gently grabbed her hips.

Ava slid her hand onto Bea's tank top and removed it quickly. After she did, she broke the kiss and stared at Bea's naked upper body. She was wearing a red-laced bra, which made her look extremely hot, and Ava felt that she was getting heated up way too fast.

Beatrice

Bea was the only one shirtless, which was not fair so she took off Ava's top too. She could stare at Ava's chest and toned stomach for eternity.

Their lips connected again, heavily breathing into each other mouths.

Beatrice moved her kisses onto Ava's neck, as she always does, and sucked on it once again to make the beautiful purple marks like she did last time.

A slight moan escaped Ava's mouth, which pleased Beatrice's ears as if it was the most delicate sound ever.

Bea opened Ava's bra easily with one hand, making it fall off quickly. She stared at her bare chest for a few seconds before she started kissing all over it. Ava was trying not to moan again, but she failed.

Bea moved her lips back on Ava's mouth, and whispered „I want you so bad." Before she unzipped Ava's jeans and slipped her hands under her underwear.

She slid two of her long slender fingers inside her, which made Ava arch her back, letting out a loud gasp. After she got used to Bea's fingers inside of her, she moved her hips back and forth, riding them slowly. She tried to tone down her moans by kissing Beatrice, but that didn't help at all. She was moaning right into Bea's mouth, making her even more heated up than she was before.

Ava

Ava felt that she was coming soon, and she was right. After a while, she could feel the pleasant feeling all over her body, and she wanted to make Beatrice feel good too.

She slid her hand down Bea's perfect abs and stopped at the hem of her pants. „Is this okay?" She asked, making sure that Beatrice is okay with Ava touching her. After Beatrice smiled and nodded, Ava unzipped Bea's jeans, and with the words „Tell me to stop and I will." She slid one of her fingers inside Beatrice.

Bea moaned silently, which made Ava excited and she was now also sure that it feels nice to her.

She slid another finger inside her, and slowly moved them back and forth. Bea was now breathing heavily, tilting her head back and rolling her eyes with pleasure.

It didn't take a long time and Bea came too, and they both fell on the bed, breathing heavily and smiling at each other.

It was probably the best night they experienced, and maybe the last.