XVII.

Ava

Ava didn't underestimate Bea's words, but she knew that Reya could kill her in a second.

She couldn't stop thinking about Reya. Why didn't she kill her in the Ark? She asked herself again and again.

An idea snapped into her head.

Maybe Reya wasn't able to fight by herself, so she ordered Adriel to do it instead of her. That could mean that she will become a master of something, or someone in the Ark and she'll send it to kill all of the OCS.

Ava felt Bea's lips against her forehead, and that made her snap out to the reality again. She could swear that anything Bea does makes her feel better, even if it's just a peck on her forehead.

She grabbed Bea's face and kissed her, gently and slowly, to show her how much she means to her. Every time she kissed her, it felt like there is no one else than them. Like no one could ever hurt them. Ava wanted to feel like that again.

The gentle kiss was now turning into a whole make-out session.

Ava got on top of Beatrice, and her hands made their way onto her hips. She wanted to feel as close to Bea as possible, so she slid her hands under the hem of her t-shirt, with the words „May I?"

Bea nodded, and Ava quickly took her t-shirt off.

She got to touch Bea's abs a few days ago, but now that she got to see them, she was even more stunned. The abs + thin waist combo made Ava's cheeks go dark red. She couldn't take her eyes off her.

Beatrice

Bea was confused why Ava stopped and just looked at her body, but she took the opportunity and rolled her over, so now she was the one on top.

She decided to try something new. She never really did it, but she heard how it's done from Camila.

Bea kissed Ava on the mouth first, and then she slowly moved on her neck.

She gently bit and sucked on the skin of Ava's neck, making her let out a silent moan as a sign for her to continue. Bea repeated the process again and again until she made a bunch of marks there.

She smiled proudly, admiring that she did a good job.

„These marks are a sign that you're mine only."