XLIX.

Ava snuggled more into Beatrice's body, and she tried to calm her down as much as she could.

"Bea, I know it sucks, but I'm trying my best to stay alive for you. I was given another chance to live after being paralyzed, and I'm just trying to get the best out of it no matter the conditions. So just now, for the next few weeks before the date of the possible Holy war start, let's enjoy life together." She said with a slight smile on her face and gave Beatrice a little kiss on her hair.

She could feel that Beatrice's muscles aren't as tensed as before, which meant she relaxed a bit.

"Yes, let's enjoy life while we still can." She said after a few seconds.

Then, they both fell asleep.

*In the morning*

Sun was coming through their not completely closed curtains and woke both of them up.

Beatrice

The sun's rays woke Beatrice up, so she turned around to Ava who was also awake.

"Good morning," Bea said and smiled.

Ava with her hair messy and her sleepy face made her heart skip a beat.

"Good morning Bea," Ava said back and then yawned. 

Although Bea wanted to stay with her in bed forever, she knew they have to train again.  It was exhausting for both of them, but they had to be prepared.

" What is the training plan for today?" Ava asked, trying to act interested. She failed.

"I think we should do phasing through the same wall as last time. You'll train and it will be easier now that you've been there before." Bea answered and caressed her cheek with one of her hands when she saw how all the colors disappeared from Ava's face.

Ava didn't say anything, she just quickly nodded her head.

Bea still caressed her face and said "I know It's hard for you. I know you're afraid to be alone, but remember that from now on, you'll always have me."