two.

(   TRUE  

(   TRUE   .   CRIME.   )

after the stunt that the addams twins had pulled, they had been expelled. setting piranhas on the swim team that had bullied their brother had been looked down on by the principal.

they currently sat in their car, faces stone cold as they stared straight ahead, where their parents sadly sat, kissing. the two were currently giving their parents the cold shoulder, mad at the fact that they were being sent to a school for outcasts, nevermore.

the two eventually stopped kissing and turned to look at the twins. "darlings, how long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder?" their mother asked, looking between the two as wednesday turned to talk to lurch.

"lurch, please remind our parents that we're no longer speaking to them" she spoke, only earning a grunt from lurch.  at this, their mother hummed, "i promise you, my little vipers, you will love nevermore" their father smiled at them before turning to their mother, "won't they, tish?"

"of course. it's the perfect school for them" their mother agreed and smiled at them, prompting wednesday to reply. "why? because it was the perfect school for you?" she asked, glare deep.

"we have no interest in following in your footsteps" orpheus butt in, looking between his parents, whose smiles dropped.  "i merely meant that finally you two will be among peers who understand you. maybe you'll even make some friends."

"nevermore is like no other boarding school, it's a magical place. it's where i met your mother and we fell in love." their father smiled lovingly at their mother, holding her hand and pressing kisses on it. orpheus' face scrunched up in disgust at their display of love. "you guys are making me nauseous." he muttered. "not in a good way." wednesday added, her face also showing her distaste. 

"darlings, we aren't the ones who got you expelled" their mother started, as they twins shared a look. "that boy's family was going to file attempted murder charges. how would that have looked on your record?"

"terrible" wednesday muttered, before the two spoke in sync, "everyone would know we failed to get the job done" they finished, small smirks on their lips.

—JUPITER SPEAKS!
this was originally longer but i decided to split it in half so next chap will be the second half :)