thirty-two.

(   TRUE  

(   TRUE   .   CRIME.   )

the twins looked around, eyes wide as they scrambled to hide behind barrel's. they peeked over and their eyes sparkled due to the many people that held torches.

"burn them! burn them!" the people, villagers, chanted. orpheus and wednesday stared at each other in shock as they saw the two from their previous visions.

"devil spawns!" others screamed, their screams overlapping as the twins were inside of a circle formed by the villagers, being pushed around.

"beast! witch! repent!" orpheus felt shock flooding his body, watching as the boy and girl laid on the floor, obviously scared.

"stand aside!" a voice boomed, and the villagers all listened and stood aside, quieting down as joseph crackstone stepped up and looked down at the two.

"goody and simon addams! you have been judged before god and found guilty! you are witches, sorceress', lucifer's children yourselves" the villagers cheered as crackstone motioned to the two, who fiercely glared up at the man.

"for your sins you will burn this night and suffer the flames of eternal hellfire." crackstone finished, earning another cheer from the villagers, who lifted their torches up.

"we are innocent. it is you, joseph crackstone, that should be tried." simon spoke firmly, and goody was quick to continue on.

"we were here before you, living in harmony with nature and the native folk, but you have stolen our land! you have slaughtered the innocent, you have robbed us of our peaceful spirit. you are the true monster, all of you!"

"punish them!" villagers chanted, and orpheus felt his blood boil. even after what goody had said, they still shunned her and chose to believe crackstone.

simon made to lunge at someone, obviously fed up with him and his sister not being paid attention to. he was quickly shoved back harshly, his body hitting the floor.

"the devil never sent such demons and i will send you back!" crackstone stared down at the two, voice booming as the two twins shook in fear, eyes wide and fearful.

"you are abominations in the devil's grip! i will not stop till i have expunged this new world of every outcast, godless creatures!" suddenly, simon and goody were harshly picked up and thrown into a barn.

the two gasped as their eyes locked onto the many people that were inside, crying out as crackstone exclaimed "set it ablaze!"

"mother!" goody said, and the twins rushed to their mother, who tearfully smiled at them. simon worked on tugging at the chain's that kept his mother in place as her and goody hugged in relief.

"there's no time, children. leave me, save yourselves. he's chained us all to the floor" their mother said, only causing the twins to panic further.

"we shan't leave without you" simon said, wide eyes, gazing right into his mother's own. "run. avenge us, find the other's and save our future" at seeing her children's reluctance, their mother whimpered softly.

"please, my sweet lambs, run. run as fast as you can. you are our only hope." with one last hug with their mother, the twins began to race away, not staying behind to witness the barn that held their people be engulfed in flames. they only heard the screams of anguish, their mother being one.

—JUPITER SPEAKS!
i don't have netflix anymore so i'm going based off memory now and istg i lowk forgot what happened in this scene😭