six.

( TRUE

( TRUE . CRIME. )

wednesday and orpheus had gotten dressed into their new uniforms. orpheus had stared at himself in the mirror a while longer in distaste. the uniform sucked but at least him and wednesday got black uniform.

they walked outside, where their parents and brother waited to say goodbye. "look at you, my little deathtraps." their father said as soon as he saw them.

"seeing you two in this uniform brings back so many terrible memories. doesn't it, tish?" he asked, and their mother nodded. "yes. why don't you boys wait near the car?" she asked, "wednesday and i need a moment."

before walking away, pugsley walked up to wednesday and hugged her rigid body. "pugsley, you're soft and weak. you'll never survive without me. i give you two months, tops." wednesday said, staring down at pugsley, who sighed.

"i'm gonna miss you, too, sis." he muttered, before walking to stand beside the car with orpheus and their father.

"any plans you have of running away end right now. i've alerted all family members to contact me the minute you and orpheus darken their doorstep." their mother told wednesday, whose eyes focused on orpheus, who seemed to be having the same talk with their father. "you have nowhere to go." her mother added.

"as usual, you underestimate us, mother. we will escape this educational penitentiary, and you will never hear from us again." wednesday said, eyes narrowed the slightest bit to show that she was serious.

her mother sighed and smiled slightly "you are a brilliant girl, wednesday, but sometimes you get in your own way." her mother said, "i'm sure both you and orpheus will grow to love nevermore, and find it as life-changing as i did."

beside the car, orpheus and his father were having a similar talk. although their talk included less words. "no running away, got it?" orpheus nodded once, knowing him and wednesday would in fact run away. "i solemnly swear we won't run away" he muttered.

"great. and take care of wednesday, alright?" at this, orpheus nodded softly before his father pulled something out of his pocket. "your mother told me to give you this, told me a load of stuff to say but i forgot, so just take it and ask wednesday what she was told." orpheus smirked softly as he held the necklace, letting his fingers run over it, a small but beautiful stone was in it, being held in place by some silver wire that encapsulated it.

his father gave him a pat on the shoulder before the two walked over to his mother and wednesday. as soon as they reached the two, orpheus stood beside wednesday. "lurch, the crystal ball, please." their mother said, and they watched as lurch placed a black box in her hands.

"we can't talk to you two for the first week while you're settling in, so we'll call you next sunday." their mother said, placing the box in orpheus' hands and smiling at him delicately. the two watched as their mother and father got into the car, before it began to drive away.

"don't worry, my love. our little scorpions won't be alone." morticia said, smiling at gomez as she pressed a button. a component in the bottom of the car opened and thing fell out, quickly scurrying off.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
I FELL ASLEEP WITH 500 READS AND WOKE UP TO A BIT OVER 1K???? WTFFF SUPER GRATEFUL 💜💜