three.

( TRUE

( TRUE . CRIME. )

upon arriving at nevermore, the addams family had been escorted to the principals office where they now sat. orpheus and wednesday sat beside each other, a parent on either side of them.

"wednesday and orpheus are certainly unique names" the principal said, smiling warmly at the twins. the two side eyed eachother in discomfort at the wide smile on her face.

when no one else spoke, the principal changed the topic, "did your mother tell you we were roommates back in the day?" this caught the twins attention. "and you graduated with your sanity intact?" wednesday asked, "impressive" orpheus added. the principal only brushed their words off, before looking down at some papers.

"you two have certainly had a very interesting educational journey. eight schools in five years." she hummed, impressed as she looked at the two as orpheus spoke. "they haven't built one strong enough to hold us." he smirked slightly as wednesday spoke up after him. "i bet this place won't be any different"

"what our children are trying to say is that they greatly appreciate the opportunity." their mother spoke, sending a small smile to the principal as she placed a hand on wednesday's shoulder.

"nevermore doesn't usually accept students mid-term, but given wednesday's and orpheus' perfect grades and your family's long history with the school, i've spoken with the board and we've made an exception." the principal spoke, sending their mother a small nod.

"larissa, what about the therapy sessions? the court ordered them." at this, orpheus snapped his head up in surprise. 'therapy sessions?' he thought, side eyeing wednesday. 'unfortunately' she thought back, her face barely showing any emotion.

"the school has a relationship with a therapist in jericho. she can meet twice a week." the principal said, smiling at the two. "did you hear that, my little storm clouds? you're in excellent hands" their father said, smiling at the twins. "we'll see if she survives the first session." wednesday said, voice full of distaste.

"i've assigned you to your mother's old dorm, ophelia hall" the principal told wednesday before turning to look at orpheus. "wednesday's roommate will show you around and then back to your dorm" she said, before getting up and beginning to lead them away.

"refresh my memory, ophelia's the one who kills herself after being driven mad by her family, correct?" wednesday asked, ultimately getting no response.

"should we go meet your new roommate?" the principal asked instead, continuing the walk to the dorm as their mother gasped "it's so vivid" she said.

-JUPITER SPEAKS!
decided that from now on i'll post each chapter whenever i want to, seeing as this book is being written purely for fun and bcs i want to practice my writing more before i continue my other books :)