thirty-one.

(   TRUE  

(   TRUE   .   CRIME.   )

the twins and thing had arrived at their destination and the place was a shit show. tyler had been right about it being ruins and orpheus scoffed at the way the door was barely holding on.

thing crawled out of wednesday's backpack and made motions up to the two, as they looked around in disgust.

"i was expecting more too" wednesday muttered, and the two were startled as a man stepped up and looked down at her with a sneer.

the man was obviously homeless as his ragged clothes hung off his body, beard dirty and unkept.

"who you talking to, little girl?" he asked, his eyes peering down at wednesday, who held her chin high, glare deep.

"use 'little' and 'girl' to address me again and i can't guarantee your safety" wednesday said, glaring at the man as orpheus came to stand beside her, eyeing the man skeptically.

"this is my place. get out!" the man screamed in their faces, the odor of his bad breath causing orpheus to hold his breath.

"thing, a hand here?" the boy asked, looking down at thing who immediately jumped on the man's face.

"hey! get off me!" the man screamed, attempting to rip thing off his face, who only held on tighter, not once faltering his grip.

the twins ignored them and continued to look around some more, "this place is ass" orpheus muttered, kicking a stone with his foot and stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"there's nothing here." wednesday muttered in disappointment, frowning as she looked around. orpheus glanced down and smiled as thing approached them again, the homeless man from before running into the surrounding forest, screaming.

thing tapped the floor and orpheus scoffed as wednesday replied, "no, we can't just touch something."

"our visions seem to happen spontaneously." orpheus added, and the twin's eyes widened as thing recommended that they ask their mother.

"i would rather dye my hair pink than ask my mother for advice" wednesday said, scoffing as she shook her head. "pink hair sounds cool" orpheus muttered, ignoring the look that wednesday shot him.

thing looked unsure of the two, not truly believing that they didn't know how their visions worked. "oh, you want us to prove it to you?" wednesday asked, as orpheus raised his brows.

wednesday smacked her hand down on a wooden beam, "no." she muttered, beginning to walk away. "nada" orpheus muttered, picking a rock up before chucking it at the entrance of the place.

next, wednesday dramatically placed both hands down on a wall, before turning to thing, "nothing." she said, turning and picking up a paper bag off the floor.

"ah, i bet this will give us some real insight" she spoke in a monotonous voice, holding the paper bag that said 'taco bell' on it in front of her.

wednesday threw her head back, mocking what happened when the twin's had visions before dropping the bag to the floor once again.

"taco bell" orpheus muttered, his head tilted to the side at the unfamiliar words.

"our visions are about as predictable as shark attacks" orpheus bitterly muttered, beginning to walk towards the door, wednesday behind him.

as soon as his hand made contact with the door, both him and wednesday's heads flung back and as they stumbled out the door, they were in a whole new place.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
sm of y'all had good ship names but the winner is xorphier since sm of you guys liked it :)
it's pretty badass imo