thirteen.

(   TRUE  

(   TRUE   .   CRIME.   )

after wednesday did what she had to do, the three met in the parking lot. while there, tyler had gave wednesday a folder, their father's police report. orpheus had previously been informed by wednesday how she had discovered that their father had committed a crime that had made the sheriff call him a murderer.

the three had been interrupted by three boys holding weapons. they threateningly looked at the three, glares on their faces. "what the fuck?" orpheus muttered, glancing at wednesday in confusion as tyler grabbed her arm.

"hey" the boy in the middle said, eyeing the three with malice as he smacked the bat in his hand softly against the palm of his other hand. "wednesday, orpheus, come on!" tyler said, grabbing onto each of their arms and turning them around.

"we can lose them in the crowd" tyler said, as the three ran, the kids with the weapons following behind them. orpheus cringed as he kept bumping into people. as he ran he made eye contact with xavier, who looked at tyler's hand on orpheus' arm with narrowed eyes.

suddenly, wednesday bumped into someone, being knocked off her feet as her head flew back, the same happening to orpheus. tyler looked between them in concern, wednesday in his arms after having caught her.

the twins felt dread as they watched rowan, who they had bumped into, laying on his back. he was being ripped open and orpheus felt something stir in his stomach, his heart dropping despite previously saying he didn't trust the glasses wearing boy.

him and wednesday lifted their heads back up in unison, identical gasps leaving their lips. "shit" wednesday mumbled, turning to look at rowan, who nervously hurried away.

"guys, we need to go" tyler said, watching as wednesday stood and glanced at orpheus. "rowan, come back" wednesday said, beginning to run after rowan, orpheus following right behind her. the duo left tyler behind, frustrated and calling after them in confusion. "rowan, wait" orpheus said, after the two caught up to him, watching as he turned to them with a sneer on his face.

"what do you guys want? why are you following me?" rowan asked, picking up his pace slightly. "we don't have time to explain but you're in danger" wednesday said, staring at rowan with nervous eyes.

orpheus was taken aback when rowan suddenly chuckled lowly, turning to the two slowly. "i think you've got it backwards" he muttered, before putting his hand up. "you're the one's who are in danger" the siblings grunted as a sudden force pushed them back and into a tree, being held there. "what are you doing?" orpheus asked, voice strained.

"saving everyone from you guys" rowan grunted, twisting his hand and adding more pressure on the two. "i have to kill you guys" he added, a small smirk on his face. "the gargoyle" orpheus muttered, realization on his face. "that was you?"

"yeah" rowan said, his smirk dropping slightly as wednesday muttered "it's always the quiet ones" rowan ignored this and instead used his powers to flick a piece of paper in front of him that showed two people, one with a sword and the other with a bow. "girl and boy in the picture, that's you two." rowan said, and upon closer look, orpheus saw that it really was them.

"you want to kill us because of some picture?" orpheus asked, tone full of confusion. "my mother drew that picture twenty five years ago when she was a student at nevermore. she was a powerful seer, told me about it before she died."

"rowan, put us down." wednesday said, beginning to struggle against the hold he had on her. "no! my mother said it was my destiny to stop this girl and boy if they ever came to nevermore, because they will destroy the school and everyone in it." he sneered, thrusting his hand out more and tilting his head to the side.

orpheus' eyes widened in panic at the sudden pressure he felt on his neck, his hands were stuck at his side and he grunted in pain, the only sounds filling his ears being wednesday's own grunts of pain. right when he thought it was all over for them, orpheus heard a growl and in the blink of an eye he was let go.

he landed on the floor painfully, slumped down as he breathed in the air around him greedily, hand coming up to rub at his neck.

he watched, eyes void of emotion as a huge and hideous monster stood over rowan, slashing it's claws at him. rowan wailed as the sound of flesh tearing filled the woods, the grunts of the monster accompanying it. orpheus flinched slightly as he felt blood spraying on him, staining his face and white and black shirt.

once done, the monster snarled as it looked up at the two, before turning and running away. wednesday gasped and crawled towards rowan's body, looking down at it in shock.

"you okay?" orpheus asked in concern, eyeing his sister, who nodded. she quickly pocketed the paper that rowan had showed them before standing on shaky legs.

"we have to get someone" she muttered, her breaths shaky as she helped orpheus up.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
bro my school crush got a haircut and it looks so good and i complimented it and he smiled and said thank you and i walked away like a boss ass bitch. then, he did smth for me in history that was super sweet and i was so shy i just walked away😭😭 i lowk feel bad...