twenty-nine.

(   TRUE  

(   TRUE   .   CRIME.   )

—XAVIER—

i watched with a glare etched onto my face and eyes narrowed as a girl our age looked up at orpheus, batting her eyelashes at him. he was oblivious to it and wrote her order down in his notepad with an uninterested look.

my hands gripped the rag in my hand tightly, knuckles turning white as she smiled and giggled, the sound only infuriating me more.

i fumed, my nose flared. how could i even feel this way? it was absolutely absurd. i barely even knew orpheus and i was sure he hated my guts but that didn't stop me from admiring him any chance i got.

he was beautiful. an abnormal type of beautiful, one that was obviously there but many people ignored due to how different he was. he stuck out like a sore thumb and it absolutely entranced me.

he was the old times type of beautiful, it felt like he didn't belong in this time, he was unbelievably flawless.

it was as if orpheus had me gripped in the palm of his hand, and no matter how hard i fought, i couldn't escape. he had an undescribable hold on me and i couldn't decide whether i loved or hated it.

"the giggly blonde wants a hot chocolate" orpheus' voice shook me out of my thoughts and my cheeks turned pink, as i reeled back in fright.

"jesus! you scared me" i exclaimed, a hand coming to my chest as orpheus smirked up at me.

"as i intended to" he said, and my heart hammered in my chest. this time it wasn't from the fright.

i only hummed, before beginning to get the hot chocolate ready, my eyes stuck on orpheus, who leaned against the counter.

"why're you staring?" he asked, his brows furrowed. i quickly averted my eyes, not expecting him to have caught me. "i'm not!" i muttered awkwardly, placing the now made hot chocolate on the counter as he nodded.

"alright" was all he said before beginning to head towards the blonde girl, who giggled and twirled her hair as he placed her drink on the table.

i huffed, leaning forward on the counter and eyeing them, watching as she continued in an attempt to talk to orpheus, who quickly began to walk away.

i smirked slightly in amusement at the way he walked to another table and began to wipe it down, his narrowed eyes staring down at it.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
this chap wasn't originally added but i wanted to write another xavier pov :)