seven.

(   TRUE  

(   TRUE   .   CRIME.   )

orpheus had been greatly disappointed to learn that his new roommate was ajax. he had settled his stuff in, keeping his half of the room dark and bland, while ajax's side was pretty colorful, with posters decorating the walls.

ajax hadn't been in when orpheus got all his stuff set out but orpheus had quickly figured out who his roommate was, seeing as he had snooped around a bit.

he had no idea where ajax was, but orpheus basked in the silence of the room and read the pages in front of him. he was reading a novel that wednesday had written, so that he could give his opinions on it.

the door opening and the sound of two voices speaking pulled orpheus' attention away from the book, his eyes catching onto ajax and xavier. the two's talking came to a stop as they set their sights on orpheus.

"you're my roomie?" ajax asked, skeptically eyeing orpheus, fear in his eyes. he still hadn't seemed to forgotten what orpheus had said on their first encounter.

"don't worry. i won't kill you in your sleep" at this, ajax's shoulders relaxed a bit but orpheus' next words made them tense again. "i'll wait til you're awake to do it" he smirked darkly, eyes peeking over the book.

xavier, who stood beside ajax chuckled in amusement. "i'm xavier" he introduced himself, only earning himself a deadpan look from orpheus. "i know. enid gave us quiet the tour" he muttered, gluing his eyes back to the pages before him.

"right" xavier muttered, before sitting on ajax's bed. the room was filled with silence and as much as orpheus had wished for it, he hated how uncomfortable it was. with a frustrated sigh, orpheus slammed his book shut and placed it aside as he got up.

"where are you going?" ajax asked, looking up at orpheus as he slipped his boots on. "to visit wednesday." he said, before picking up his black jacket and slipping it on effortlessly. "you're twins, right?" xavier asked, only earning a nod from orpheus.

"you know you can't be out at this time, right?" ajax asked, "why is he out then?" orpheus asked back. "well, he's spending the night here. had some trouble with his roomie" ajax said, and orpheus frowned down at xavier.

"right." he said before walking out of the door and slamming it behind him as he began to make his way to enid and wednesday's room.

—JUPITER SPEAKS!
they talked🤭 (barely) but that's okay!!
anyways, i didnt know who i'd make orpheus' roommate but i felt that ajax was sort of fitting :)
also, xavier is staying in their dorm because of rowan (🙄)