four.

( TRUE

( TRUE . CRIME. )

upon entering the room, orpheus' eyes fell on a girl with short blonde hair, who instantly smiled. "howdy, roomie." she said, the smile staying on her face even when wednesday eyed the room with clear distaste.

"wednesday, this is enid sinclair." principal weems said, watching as wednesday only stood there in silence. 'it looks like someone threw up a rainbow in here' orpheus thought, watching as wednesday continued to look around. 'this is horrid' she thought back.

"are you feeling okay? you look a little pale." enid said, looking at wednesday in concern. "wednesday always looks half-dead" their father said, reassuring enid. "oh. welcome to ophelia hall." enid went in for a hug, only for wednesday to pull away immediately. "not a hugger, got it." enid muttered, putting her arms down.

"please excuse wednesday, she's allergic to color." their mother said, only prompting enid to look concerned. "oh, wow. what happens to you?"

"i break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones." wednesday said flatly, causing a look of concern to fill enid's features.

as this was going on, orpheus swiftly and quietly walked over to a fake flamingo, the pink of it slightly overwhelming to him. he reached a finger out and poked it softly, cringing at the drastic difference of his pale finger and the bright pink color.

"this here is orpheus, wednesday's twin brother" at the sound of his name, orpheus turned and faced enid, who smiled at him. "hello" she said, walking so she stood in front of him.

she held a hand out for him to shake, watching as he tensed up and hesitantly reached his hand out, grasping hers in his and shaking it quickly before letting go.

enid blinked in shock at the coldness of his skin before getting over it quickly and smiling once again. from behind her, wednesday raised a brow in confusion. 'shut up' orpheus glared at her.

"enid, please take wednesday and orpheus to the registrar's office to pick up their uniform along with their schedule, and give them a tour along the way." principal weems said, causing enid to nod and lead the two out of the room, leaving their parents and principal weems to talk some more.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
this chap and the next were also split in two since it was over 1000 words and that felt sort of overwhelming for me :/