twenty-seven.

(   TRUE  

(   TRUE   .   CRIME.   )

"welcome. welcome nevermore academy. now, on behalf of the entire jericho community, we are so pleased to have you here today" the mayor said, smiling at them all.

orpheus, wednesday, and xavier stood beside the bleachers, xavier to orpheus' right and wednesday to his left.

"your generosity and hard work are truly outreachous" the mayor laughed, weems walking up to stand beside him. "okay, everyone. we'll see you back here at one o'clock for lunch. enjoy!" weems spoke, smiling widely as the students all began to walk away.

"i'll ask enid to switch places with me, that way i can find out more about crackstone" wednesday said, her pace fast as she attempted to catch up to enid.

"you sure she'll agree to trade?" orpheus asked, knowing that enid was happy with what she had gotten. "she has to" wednesday smirked.

"enid!" wednesday called, causing said girl to turn and smile at the twins. "switch volunteer assignments" wednesday spoke, holding her paper out to enid, whose face showed disgust.

"what? no. uriah's heap is definitely not my bag" she said, eyeing the place with distaste.

"it's an emergency" orpheus said, stepping forward. "wednesday needs to check out pilgrim world" he added. "but this is not a fair trade! why would i agree to spend the entire day at some dumpy emporium of crapola?" she asked.

"because ajax is going to be volunteering there" orpheus said, smirking at enid, whose face showed intrigue. "it's a chance to talk to him" he added.

"but if you're not interested" wednesday said, beginning to turn around, only for enid to stop her. "no!" she took wednesday's paper.

"oh my god, thank you. you guys are the best!" she exclaimed, shaking wednesday's shoulder as she shot the twins an excited smile.

with a giggle, she ran off and into uriah's heap, causing orpheus to smirk. "huh, that was easy" he said.

"okay, tell me if you find anything or you need any help" orpheus said, shooting wednesday a look as they neared where they would have to split up. "i will."

"talk to xavier" wednesday said, only causing orpheus to be confused. "why?" he asked, "because bianca was right. he does follow you around like a puppy"

with that, wednesday turned and began to walk away, leaving a shocked orpheus standing in the middle of the street.

'i hate you so much' he thought, glaring at the back of wednesday's head. 'i know' she thought back, not once turning to look at him.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
short chap, lol.
but i wanna at least post before christmas:)