sixteen.

(   TRUE  

(   TRUE   .   CRIME.   )

after talking, the siblings had caught each other up on what the other knew. "we need to speak to rowan" were the first words wednesday spoke as she walked into principal weem's office. "it won't be possible, i'm afraid. he's been expelled." weems said, "for what?" orpheus questioned.

"never you mind, he'll be on the first train out this afternoon" weems hummed, leaning forward and looking between the two. "now, what were you two doing out in the woods with him?" she asked, her eyes narrowed as she gazed skeptically between the two. "we told you already, we heard a noise and went to investigate" orpheus said, lying to his teeth.

"that excuse might have placated the sheriff, but you can't fool me. you two had a psychic vision, didn't you?" weems asked, causing the twins to share a look. "i realized you might be having them when we passed by the accident and you knew that poor farmer had broken his neck." weems spoke, directing it to wednesday. "and it'd only make sense you had them too" she said, her attention now on orpheus.

"your mother started having visions around your age. they were notoriously unreliable and dangerous." at this, orpheus raised a brow in intrigue. "i remember at first, she thought she might be losing her mind." she added.

"have you two spoken to her about them?" she asked, and the silence between them was enough of an answer as she sighed, "clearly the people withholding information here is you two" she said.

"may we go now?" wednesday abruptly asked, eyes narrowed at weems. "not until you two have picked your extracurricular activity. we want our students to be well-rounded." she smiled, as orpheus picked one of the small booklets off the table. "i'd prefer to remain sharp-edged." wednesday mumbled, picking hers up as well.

"i took the liberty of putting together a list of clubs that have openings" weems smiled, motioning to the booklet that orpheus glared down at. "how thoughtful." he muttered bitterly.

"you need to have picked one by the end of the day. i'll be keeping my eye on you two." she smiled again, as orpheus threw her a look of disdain. "no doubt you'll find something that tickles your fancy." she added.

"the last person who tickled us lost a finger." the twins spoke in sync, before turning sharply and walking away, their walk precise.

"weems is clearly trying to keep tabs on us" wednesday muttered, watching as thing crawled out her backpack. "keep an eye on rowan, don't let your fingers out of his sight." orpheus ordered thing, watching as thing began to hurriedly scurry off.

"you check archery" wednesday muttered, looking down at the booklet. orpheus smirked and nodded, "i'm way better at it than you anyways" wednesday scoffed and sent him a playful glare, "i'm better than you at fencing" she smirked, before turning and beginning to walk away.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
praying mexico wins!!
also, in english rn and we literally arent doing shit bcs we're watching the game😭