twenty.

(   TRUE  

(   TRUE   .   CRIME.   )

orpheus nervously stood in xavier's room after him and wednesday had broke in. wednesday had suggested sneaking in, in order to search for the purple book some more. xavier was currently in the bathroom, after having walked in from his run a couple seconds ago.

"that purple book has got to be around here somewhere." wednesday muttered, pulling thing out of her backpack. "start investigating" she ordered both thing and orpheus. with a sigh, orpheus begrudgingly began to look around, approaching xavier's desk and beginning to flip through the pages of a sketchbook.

he stared in slight wonder, eyeing the drawings before coming to a stop at a particular one. his breath caught in his throat as he stood frozen, gazing down at the drawing. staring back at him was his own face, void of emotion and drawn beautifully.

"it looks good" wednesday muttered from beside him, a small smirk on her face that earned her a glare as he moved on, leaving the sketchbook open. "shut up" he muttered, his eyes roaming the room and landing on the panda stuffed animal that rested on xavier's bed.

he fought a small smile as he remembered when he gave it to the boy. when he thought he would never see xavier ever again. he was snapped out of his thoughts as wednesday suddenly turned the light off and got a black light out, flashing it under rowan's bed as orpheus comfortably sat on xavier's bed.

"rowan's full of surprises" wednesday muttered as she pulled a masquerade mask out of a hole in the floor and showed it to orpheus, who tilted his head to the side in slight confusion.

he opened his mouth to say something but the sound of approaching footsteps made him freeze, eyes wide as him and wednesday simultaneously rolled under the beds. he rolled under xavier's as her and thing rolled under rowan's

xavier walked out of the bathroom, freshly showered and as soon as he did, a knock sounded at the door. he opened the door, only to be met with bianca, who smiled at him. "you're not supposed to be up here." xavier sighed out, quickly pulling bianca into the room and shutting the door behind her. "good to see you too" she muttered.

"how'd you get past the housemaster? use your siren powers?" xavier asked, going to stand at the end of the bed as bianca scoffed.  "not while wearing this, would it kill you to not think the worst of me for once?" 

"what do you want, bianca?" xavier asked, orpheus sharing a look with wednesday as bianca's sickly sweet voice spoke "to see how you're doing. i'm sorry about rowan. i know you guys used to be close."

"since when did you give a damn about rowan?" the boy quickly asked, bianca hesitating to speak. "you were the one afraid he'd do something to orpheus." she stepped closer as orpheus furrowed his brows in confusion. "isn't that why you've been following him around like an eager-eyed puppy? or is there something more?" at this, xavier sighed and walked to his desk, where orpheus saw him slam the sketchbook shut.

"seriously, what do you see in him? you have a thing for tragic goth boys with funeral-parlor fashion sense?" she scoffed out, orpheus' brows raising in offense. "maybe it's because he hasn't tried to manipulate me." xavier said bitterly, now leaning against his desk. 

"i make one mistake, and you can't forgive me. he treats you like crap, and you can't get enough." bianca said, causing orpheus to glare at the floor 'do i really treat xavier like crap?'  he thought, 'no. she's stupid.' wednesday thought back.

"okay, why are you fixated on orpheus?" xavier asked, tone obviously confused. "because him and his sister think they're better than everyone else!" she said frustratingly, causing orpheus, wednesday, and thing to all send her murderous glares. "i can't wait to crush ophelia hall tomorrow and watch their werewolf friend crumble, it's gonna be a poe cup finale to remember." bianca said as she went to stand beside xavier, also now leaning against the desk.

"yeah, i hate to think what you've got planned." xavier said bitterly, not looking at bianca as she smirked, "my game's already started. i like to win, is that so wrong?" she asked.

"and you wonder why i broke up with you" xavier muttered, turning to look at bianca, his eyes flickering behind her. "you used to love my killer instinct" she mused.

"we were good together, xavier." she said as she grabbed his hand in hers. at this, orpheus couldn't help but clench his jaw, eyes narrowed at them. "were we? or is that just how you wanted me to feel?" the boy questioned.

"trust me, orpheus addams is not the boy of your dreams" bianca said, stepping back from xavier as his brows furrowed in confusion. "he's the stuff of your nightmares." she finished, turning away as she walked out the door.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
thinking of doing some bomb ass makeup look and taking amazing pictures so i can post them on my story so everyone can fall in love with me😍🤞