fourteen.

(   TRUE  

(   TRUE   .   CRIME.   )

orpheus and wednesday had been interrogated by the sheriff after they had told him they witnessed someone be murdered. if the blood on them and bruises on their necks were anything to go by, it was bad.

orpheus had mostly sat in silence, letting wednesday do most of the talking as he fidgeted. he hated to admit it but witnessing rowan be killed in such a way made him feel uneasy. he was itching to get the blood off his body.

even thinking about the monster made his stomach drop. wednesday even went into detail of how rowan was killed, her voice not once wavering.

the two had been sent to their dorms with a sigh from the sheriff. orpheus decided to walk wednesday back to her dorm, where enid worriedly fussed over them. "oh my god! what happened?" she gasped, staring at the very visible bruises on their necks.

"we witnessed a murder" wednesday said, before sitting at her desk. "i'll leave" orpheus muttered, not waiting a second as he walked out the door, shaking his hands off and exhaling nervously.

the walk back to his dorm was quiet and long. as soon as he opened the door, ajax and xavier turned to look at him, their smiles dropping as they saw him. his hair was ruffled, dried blood on his face, and neck bruised. orpheus only shut the door behind him and sat on his bed, beginning to untie his boots.

"what the hell happened to you?" ajax asked, staring at orpheus in concern. "someone tried to kill me, then i saw them get killed" orpheus spoke, voice void of emotion as he worked on untying his other boot. "what?" xavier asked, staring at him in shock.

orpheus only shrugged and grabbed a change of clothes, before walking into the bathroom with a sigh. he stared at his reflection in shock. he truly looked a mess and his hands shook as they ghosted over the ugly bruises that rowan had left on his neck.

his shower was quick and full of blood. he changed quickly, now sporting a black loose t-shirt and black pijama pants. he hesitantly opened the door, hair drooping down and dripping with water. he ignored ajax's and xavier's eyes on him as he threw the clothes he had previously wore into the trash, not wanting anything to do with them.

the boy got into bed, laying on his back as he stared up at the ceiling, turning the lamp beside him off and sighing as the image of the monster replayed over and over in his head.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
ajax's and xavier's concern >>>>
basing how orpheus reacted to how i would personally react if i witnessed smth like that.
tbh, i've sort of been basing most of him off me, purely bcs i have no motivation to actually come up with any good things for him.
on the other hand, i've never based a character off me and it seems pretty cool :)
(fair warning, i can be somewhat of a bitch, but i've been trying to hold back on showing that in orpheus)